field number

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2015 at 7:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RL said pc reps would be notified up until april 16, so has anyone received a call yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Rob. I'll call you tomorrow. Tell your DM that you are not to go in until you receive a phone call from me. If your DM doesn't believe you, please show them this message as a proof source. I'll talk to you soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's to busy picking pockets

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where in Las Vegas does RL have field sales staying

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did they post primary care positions if they intend to lay off primary care reps?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So will more PC reps be laid off in fall as well or will that only involve hospital and cv?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PCP reps will be cut first, because seriously, it's a waste of time to detail Savaysa. Hospital and CV will get crushed afterwards once it is clear that Savaysa is dead in the water (which it is now, but KK and RL have to give it the old college try for Tokyo).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Savaysa will be an ok drug. Much like eliquis it will underperform year 1 then begin to gain some momentum year 2 once part d coverage comes. Exact same timeframe as eliquis. Now, it will never replace the benicar loss, but a decent drug with a consistent PC presence will be needed. A couple of million a year will keep the ship from completely sinking. Another small acquisition or two and maybe the ship actually moves forward. Not sold on the Amgen trio yet - good chance they get much of what we need wrong in the next year. In 12 months we will know the tale of DSI.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mustang ranch - Hyatt

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golden Nugget

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eliquis gained momentum because of new trials and indications. Even after 8 weeks, Savaysa is tracking well below Eliquis' mediocre launch. The problem for Savaysa is that R&D has pulled the plug on any additional trials that would generate meaningful data or indications. Also, Xarelto and Eliquis have signed 1 of 2 contracts with all the major payers and essentially locked us out. This isn't going to change next year or the year after. And this doesn't even address the massive black box warning for patients with normal renal function.

Once Benicar goes, the net revenue of DSI will only be a few hundred million. Over half of the remaining HO and field will be cut.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so smart.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told you this was going to happen!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not smart, just common sense.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They told us at launch that we wouldn't have layoffs and look where we are now. This company is a shitbox. It would be wise to prepare ourselves significant cuts.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've read all your post and I will be postponing layoffs.
    Sincerely KK

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't speak for the rest of the country...but around here our PC reps are getting ALL the Rx's we have. Hospital and specialty are making a good effort...working hard and I'm not knocking them....but PC is getting the Rx's.

This is a buddy drug, and PC has the relationships. Plus, specialty has spent the last how many years trying to minimize their call plans, while PC has been paid on a universe and has called on the horses while specialty call on the dinks. It's not that way now...but bottom line we have the relationships with everyone that matters, and specialty is riding our coat tails.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is riding anyone's coattails. Savaysa logged about 650 NRxs last week nationwide. As of now, this product is SPRIX-like.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me do a little math

1,200 employees divided by 650 scripts = layoffs

Am I right?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me thinks thou be right...prepare thee for lean times!