Layoff News/Leadership/Future - All Here

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We could do a cross promotional marketing campaign with Charmin!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morons! This company is doomed!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a much different story from a reliable source! An RD! In many of the small market/low volume territories...eliminate the reps in them and divide up those completely vacant territories to the surrounding territories to now cover. The call plans will be much more specific in an effort to be more strategic and drive volume with fewer accounts!

Got the news a couple weeks ago when he came to our district for a couple days for a meeting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the amount of reps displaced will be more than what was originally conveyed in KK's email on March 2nd. The key statement I was told in that email by this RD is "limited change is anticipated in field sales". "Anticapated?!" "It's BS"...end quote.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would think if they were going to do that, they would just come out and say it. Why hide it?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to cut all the dead weight "PC Salesforce"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I 100% agree with that! And I'm on PC sales force!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FARMERS.... Truth is most of you stooges have launched a new drug in a long long time if ever. You go to a few DR.s offices and you run into some resistance regarding the new drug and that's it????

Get out there and do some moderate to heavy lifting.... I don't understand how BI, Pfizer, BMS, JnJ all have a PC force and you think your own is irrelevant..

I agree hospital and specialty need to lead the charge here...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you caption obvious!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's captain moron

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok...my bad.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious...anybody else change the time on your iPad for work reasons? You know what I mean people.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With post like this now wonder the industry has gone to shit!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who doesn't!!! Lol! According to my iPad and Insight, my first sample/detail is always in before 9am :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you reps are sharp as a tac! Wonder why no other industry will hire ex pharma reps?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sure! This coming from the moron who can't spell tack! WTF?! Maybe you were thinking you needed some Tic Tacs for your funky dragon breath to go with your evil disposition! Stop trolling loser!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! Also, I'm not in Pharma...just s DSI fan! Lol!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're in the southeast and have not read this yet...it's worth reading. It's entertaining...but all true.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only one left off is AC in Alabama. She is a hot mess. Had to listen to her at the launch meeting. Which brainiac hired her? Embarrassing.