Amgen

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 6:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was trying to figure out why very smart executives would want to leave Amgen to come work for DSI. From extensive research, I was able to find out that Amgen is banking on a 100 billion dollar cholesterol drug (100B). From what I'm hearing Amgen is going to need all the help they can get. The Amgen guys are positioning DSI to be a partner. Why does this make sense? Because as an executive who works at DSI you can purchase stock at $11 opposed to Amgen's $176. This deal is not set in stone and it's a pure gamble. However, if KK plan works this will be nothing short of genius. The unfortunate part is this plan is 2 years away so layoffs will happen in the meantime. There should be two job cuts this year. The good news is, if you are part of DSI in 2017 it's going to be a great company. P.S. remember these new executives are here to get rich first. Don't forget that.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, Amgen's cholesterol drug will be approved in less than 6 months. You might want to do your research over.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The contract between Amgen and DSI will take two years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where does it specify an approval date on Amgen's cholesterol drug in the post?