Moral at all-time low

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here 5 years and this is the low point for moral here at DSI. I'm begging primary cares to use Edox just so I can get one script on the board. My manager is going to have a heart attack if our team does not get more than 3 on board. Just waiting for April, hopefully I get the package and can figure out what to do with my life. Glad my student loans are gone !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the primary care going with Savaysa? Guessing not too well

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last week (either 5 or 6 weeks post launch), Savaysa is rocking with 490 NRxs and starting to plateau. Yeah, things are that bad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so happy in HO as well. People are just waiting for Monday. 2 hr lunches.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If i was not laughing i would be crying.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. My dm said over 2k in the country

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

clearly your DM can't add. But that's typical for management here. He/She is probably looking at the wrong set of bogus data.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 1500. Anybody really know?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really feel for you guys. Your company is really fucking strange. We have access to the Rx #s on a weekly basis, we know almost daily what pharmacies have submitted our Rx and get that info freely and openly. Why do you not know what your #s are? How on earth are you supposed to plan physician calls with month old information? Can you imagine if stock brokers operated on month old information?

Hang in there DSI guys and gals. Hopefully you will find a better gig.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps that is cumulative since launch, but last week, Savaysa booked 493 NRxs. That's it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of Blowing, I mean begging Docs, get out of the industry. Asking "did you hear anything" or "do you know who is hiring" If you have to ask questions like that, McDonalds is calling for you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever Moral is, I am sad to see she is at an all-time low.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming from someone who's obviously "blown" docs before.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do work for Metro.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "morale" but whatever

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have access to real RX numbers you cant screw your reps on their bonus, which is a staple at DS.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the email from M.A. Regarding compliance won't help. While I agree with him that we should not do those things mentioned- the timing is crazy. More things to fire more people=no severance. The sad thing is that I have heard managers say some of those statements and they will probably be the main one to throw reps under the bus!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, yes, maybe you should learn how to spell? my gosh, i'm ashamed to think you're a peer

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so moral is all time low, you sleeping with goats again with your low moral? dummie...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez...all of you have issues.