QTD??? IC??

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the hell do we not know our IC payout or QTD standings yet????? It's pathetic. Yet I get daily emails/texts asking how many Savaysa scripts have been written in my territory. It's total bullshit!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is nothing new.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has to do with the fact that we didnt present gold cup winners in a formal meeting. RL is holding out so people find out about gold cup on Friday instead of being able to calculate

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

were aware of that. Who, exactly, is announcing the GC winners? And when on Friday?? We've received zero communication.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it has something to do with GC. Sounds like an excuse, the real story is Dsi does this every single quarter so no one will actually compare their numbers to the payout.
    IC is a very sensitive legal and compliance issue right now in light of dsi mismanagement of this department in the last 48 months.

I have a question? What about all of the cheaters in NE? Can I get back paid for the last 5 years of them cheating?

Think about it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is yet another reason why great people leave this place. I have friends with other Pharma companies and this shit doesn't happen. Our IC is always changing. This has happened before without gold cup being the issue.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accountability is not the word to use for this IC disaster

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Hard to calculate in the West...if you work in Texas or SoCal pack your bags!