Let's Get Monday over with!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2015 at 8:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just want to know if I have a job yes or no. Let's get this over with already. I believe at least thirty percent of us are gone in HO. It has been depressing the last couple years here.
    Give me the package and let me go ! It used to be a great company that I enjoyed coming to work for everyday. That is not true anymore.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vote #2 here for a package! DSI's run is over. We struck it rich with Benicar and Welchol and have swung and missed ever since. The HO and field reductions do not solve the underlining problems, they just give us 9-12 months until the next reorg which will be BIGGER than this one (due to the Benicar LOE).

Grab the money and run. DSI is not going to approach even 50% of last year's net sales until 2020 or beyond. It's sad to say this, but it's the truth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people that get payouts on Monday are the lucky ones. There are a lot of good people still at DSI HO and I am going to feel really bad for those that have to come in on Tuesday (which hopefully doesn't include me!).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly - spot on

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the new drug we are co-promoting? Don't they need reps?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course we need reps, but let's look at the facts. Benicar and Welchol will be gone. Savaysa is a CV/Hospital drug and the PC experiment with it will be over soon. So, how many PC reps do we need for CL-108 and Movantik? 500 tops. Same targets, just two products in the bag.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True enough the glory days may be over ... But aren't there an Army of Xa reps out there for jnj Pfizer and bI ? I'm not so down on this situation. Truth is we haven't sold anything in a while but rather rid the coat-tails for a bit.