" the future"

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really wonder what the future holds. How long will this Turd float?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It won't float long, with Bam-Bam up there!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bam-Boy will do just fine, thank you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great synopsis of 2012 for KCI!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And OMG those were great times! Hard work yes but work that I am proud of to this day. Dr Jim provided so many of us with what could only be described as one of the best jobs in this country. I was so proud of what we did, but humbled too. I always hoped that KCI was going to be the place that I retired from. I even thought that they would have to drag me out kicking and screaming too. I was here from 1995 ~ 2012, did it all and then some.
    THAT KCI is just part of medical device history now. Just like the integrity, ethics and pride that were the backbone of that original organization. It was a blessing in disquise that they got rid of me, I dont have BS gene required to execute the current plan. I cant even say that I would recommend KCI's NPWT device any other. Hell, even the rock stars from "corporate" couldnt sell that to CMS.
    Too bad Dr Jim didnt take the KCI with him as part of the deal
    RIP KCI, we sure do miss you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retweet!!!! We knew how to sell but also how to provide a service and build a relationship with customers. Bye bye Dr. Jim and your storytelling, Spurs games, great NSM with Jack driving us around....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the size of the KCI sales force (number of reps) that support negative pressure wound therapy products?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What year?

Cut in 1/2 then 1/2 again then 1/2 again....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jack was AWESOME!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

44,469 views and not an incorrect prediction was ever made.
    Nice to reminisce

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started this post. I loved this Company. Best Job I ever had. Then came Eddie P., A true Cancer, came into my life.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of Eddie P.. Is he still with the Company?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, is he still around?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, They took it off. Interesting.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eddie, wherever you land, Good Luck. God knows, you wont have the luck you had at KCI. (thanks Denice & Mark). You both were his Hero. Probably for different reasons.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a " BANGER", always will be.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did that "Gentleman(SC) Land"???

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get back to the main topic and not Eddie P bashing. What do we all think is going to happen in Q4? If you read through all these previous "THE Future" postings they are fairly accurate. This feels a lot like the time when Burzec was ramping up KCI to sell to APEX. My personal gut feeling is that APEX sees a small window of opportunity right now to flip this company. They changed the name, laid off Cellutome, cut car reimbursement and changed our quotas. The million dollar question is are they going to be able to cut enough expenses and generate enough additional revenue to change the trend of losing money for 8 straight quarters. They need to make ACELITY look profitable or at least break the trend. Remember APEX did not do their due diligence when they purchased us. They overpaid for this lemon. Spent 6.3 billion dollars on a company that was only worth 5 billion.

I am looking and it seems right now, many companies are ramping up sales forces. At least those companies who have a pipe line of products and a management team that knows how to be successful.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is true

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another