Here come the layoffs

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2014 at 3:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were the managers let go also? I feel bad for anyone laid off but there were some real losers in that division. I heard some vac reps were also let go.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably a good decision to consolidate sone of the product line. However, the company handles these layoffs terribly.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

conference calls tomorrow for core vac

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know? Also, what is it about? Core VAC layoffs?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical corporate SONG AND DANCE.

THERE WILL BE NO SALES FORCE REDUCTIONS!!

YOU'RE FIRED!

DID YOU HEAR THAT? EVERYBODY WILL HAVE A JOB DAMMIT! I SWEAR. DON'T WORRY, WE NEED MORE FEET ON THE STREET!

YOU'RE FIRED.

WAIT EVERYONE, DON'T LEAVE. WE REALIZED WE NEED MORE FEET ON THE STREET SO NO MORE SALES FORCE REDUCTIONS.

YOU'RE FIRED!

WAIT, SERIOUSLY. THIS TIME WE REALLY MEAN IT. WE REALLY CARE ABOUT RETENTION AND WANT YOU TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY HERE. PLEASE STAY!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahhaha. That was right on the money. What a joke this comapny has become.
    It's embarrassing to say you work here. How are people staying, not to mention you make 120K on the high side here now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously???? taking away $80 from car reimbursement from every employee?? who can even afford to drive their car? no company car, no gas card, and now reducing our allowance? do they really think we will be driving to our distinct accounts? come on corporate…GET A CLUE!!!!!! you need to pay employees if you want them to produce.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like they want you to stay at home.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the reduced bonus plan. They are making it impossible to stay here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch what is going to happen between now and the end of the year. Many will be let go just before the end of 4Q

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't fill the tank with what we get. Electronic selling is awesome.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good business sense to let some go with the merger

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except some areas are spread so thin people can't get their work done.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name one petson in the entire world worth their own salt that wants smaller territories or less responsibility. Those people should be fired as they are worthless

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. How does wanting a smaller territory mean that you're worthless? This new structure will be impossible for reps because there will be no focus.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New structure?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we or are we not on a hiring freeze? Are people actually TRYING to get in here?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready for some PIPs. My manager is a micro duesch but I can live with it. I just got interrogated on my territory performance. Doing everything that I used to do which was fine but now it's not! I have heard of many people being threatened by their DM's this is a first for me.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

remind me again why we need DMs????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump