ITI - Innovative Therapies

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2010 at 6:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just finished our trial with ITI - SVED. Trial went very well, outcomes were just as good as KCI's at 25% less cost and the Denver Rep was great to work with. Two Thumbs up for ITI.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My god this ITI rep is such a moron posting about himself. Of the course the ITI VAC works just as good...it's the same exact thing. So with that agreed upon, I wouldn't get all jazzed about how the SVED is cheaper; KCI could beat your little startup company in a price war very easily. How do you expect ITI to win a patent case against KCI if Smith&Nephew wasn't able to?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you sound like a 6 year old----You are an idiot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of false information being given here. There have been no completed trials, nothing that verifies cost savings and the ITI rep doesn't exist. Pathetic how ITI feels they have to market themselves by posting inaccurate information on CafePharma.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS, I use ITI Daily, call them if you want to see savings

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to itinpwt.com and there are plenty of clinical articles from 1979 to present and you can locate your local rep since the previous poster thinks this is all made up. Go check for yourself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denver Rep-Call him or go to itinpwt.com and locate your rep
    Keith Covill
    2221 Meade Street
    Denver, CO 80211

Phone 303-875-8611

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron, he said "clinical trials," not journal articles.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are 100s of articles on negative pressure. You don't know that? They are from all over the world on all different dressing types. ITI and KCI have identical dressings. ITI's are easier to use and have drapes for sensitive skin that I like

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are saying that is a trial is published in a journal it is not longer a trial.....You are a very stupid person.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Who is your Denver rep and where do you work?

Johnny Maxin, Centura

Sounds like ITI is confused as to who their rep is. Ask the "other" rep "
    who he is related to that got him into his position.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe this is being asked. There is a huge body of evidence supporting the efficacy of Suction applied to a wound to promotoe healing dating back 30+ years. To question whether there are trials is stupid. You are both Morons for even arguing this point.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smith and Nephew just did meatbrain. Check the Germany ruling.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Gumco suction machine, a couple of layers of Adaptic or Mepitel, and a surgical sponge does the same thing. It is not harder to mimick for a few bucks a days as opposed to $75.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are completely avoiding the fact that KCI already WON the patent trial here in the US and are only waiting to find out whether you'll owe royalties for every dressing/machine you rent/sell or if there will be a complete injunction.

I don't care what happened in Germany. I could also fairly say that we beat you in the UK; so what! Doesn't affect me. i also could fairly say that you lost in Germany in regards to a canister patent; so what! Doesn't affect me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would assume pretty much everyone on here is from the US and the two guys were speaking about patent issues here in the US. Your statement is completely irrelevant because the guy was asking how ITI expects to win a patent case here in the US if you guys (S&N) already lost the foam patent case in March.

Please read before typing and opening yourself up to looking like a r*****.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing has been lost kci punch drinking vacancy brain. Appeals will continue until patents expire.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KCI won the business. eom..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is an idiot! I hope they fire you at KCI soon. There is no loyalty in KCI, they will fire you soon trust me. You will be begging ITI or Smith and Nephew to give you a fucking job.