CV job offers

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone getting sign on bonuses with offer?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is salary range for CV? Anyone know of the car choices?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like a bunch of open positions still available throughout the country. Is this division operating on a skeleton crew now? Didn't they just downsized 3 times last year? If so why so many opening? Are your internal people that you just released not good enough? What does this say about how management views its own internal people?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You hit the nail on the head. If you are not doing the exact job, calling on the exact targets, Novartis isn't interest in you, even if you had previous experience in the therapeutic area. They would rather lay off many of their employees and hire externally current cv reps from other companies.

It is the same way with the derm launch. Now that they have staffed up for that, they have announced more layoffs in gen meds. The idea being that affected employees can apply for openings elsewhere in the company, but too bad, all the good positions have been filled.

Join with caution. One day soon you can expect to be persona non grata. It's a temporary gig.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But as of lately, aren't all pharma jobs considered temporary? Aren't they all as good as the patents of the drugs we promote? This is no longer considered a career. With Novartis this is about a year long job in most cases. Keep your resumes warmed up people!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen up! Do not hold your breath thinking you can apply for other open positions if you are "displaced". Ask any of our former NeuroPsych colleagues if they have been called for ANY other positions within NVS. few to none. TOTAL BS!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for, you may get it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would also like to know the salary range and car choices? Anyone know that has gotten an offer yet?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received offer. Not sure car choice. Didn't ask

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me.... What car choice? FYI don't sell your current car if you have one. You don't have a product , don't know if you will, and the likelyhood of being laid off is highly likely. Do you not do any research on the company you are applying for. Geez.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the offer?
    Heard not that great.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im flying out for an interview after doing a computer screen . How many candidates do they fly out for f2f?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You had a virtual interview then now a final? I heard it is a three step process. First, the virtual, then f2f (round robin), then final with the hiring manager's boss. I will have my f2f next week and was told there are normally three candidates that make it to that round. I have not heard about salary offer range yet.