How is this guy TJ O Conner a Manager

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2015 at 11:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed with this guy and had to pick my jaw up off the ground. Unprofessional, played on his phone, his mannerisms and all around demeanor honest to god made my skin crawl. He seemed after that brief exposure to be immature, uncouth, and just a straight up tool. I remember calling a coworker just to vent about what an experience I had.

Totally needs to have a come to Jesus or a life and death eperience, or else this guy won't change. Again, not some enlightened wise, cool, insightful individual. I'm talking a childish, ego maniac who shows his youth via his piss poor jack off interviewing skills.

And I got called back, kept on going with interview process. But man did this guy make me think twice about joining a force who wore hire this POS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guy is a reflection of Porto- These guys could care less about NVS- If is doesn't work out, they will go on to the next gig. NVS was dumb enough to hire them so NVS really needs better vetting and standards- How bout looking at internal talent first NVS, is that so difficult??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They never look at internal talent they say they believe in developing talent from within never ever do. They are liars they count on consultants and they always lose out. Sorry don't know this guy but yes most likely had someone from within they could have given the job to.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has perfect teleconference attendance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is an embarrassment to the rest of the sales team. Not qualified to be a manager. May take some time but they will figure it out.