Territory Sales Consultant Openings

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2014 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed at least 3 openings for this position in my area, Does anyone know why? is it expansion or did people leave or get promoted? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^pretty stupid or ugly stupid which ever you prefer

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory are you talking about? Didn't you ever think if you want an answer, you need to be a little more specific?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well its Pacific Southwest or Southern California such as Los Angeles and surrounding. Its just out of curiosity and to find out a little bit about what current or past reps think about working for Cardinal.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away, CAH doesn't need you--you're perfect for Medline, though, and I think they're hiring Imbeciles this month

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't forget to include the mentally retarded little people too. Can't discriminate!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

irie put smb off the scent
    dig the dirt
    on display boss man
    be tiny toe head

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would be wise to avoid this dysfunctional organization.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True! Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. The smart ones are jumping off of this sinking ship.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this is going off tangent from previous posters, but I would like to know how long the interview process takes? How long would you wait after the phone interview to get a face to face scheduled? Any positive feedback would be appreciated.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two things, if you're expecting a timely reply, don't. Competence is a word not spoken too often when people are discussing Cardinal. There are competent people there but they are the exception.

Second, is Territory Sales Consultant Cardinal speak for Field Customer Service Rep?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pursue as last resort...then move on quickly.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be pretty young and dumb fresh out of college and you are money

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are plenty of talented, tenured people at Cardinal. There are internal struggles just like every other company. Take everything with a grain of salt and do your own homework. Talk to 2-3 new reps, 2-3 that have been with the company 5-10 years, and talk to a few lifers. No one is going to paint an inaccurately rosy picture, but you'll also avoid the toxic bs you see on message boards. Have real conversations with real people. Some people have gotten the shaft, but generally speaking, talented reps do well at Cardinal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha. Not toxic but the truth. You won't find any reps that have been there 5-10 years unless they have no other options.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its all about political alignment! You can suck but drink the purple drank, and say what management wants to hear and you can end up running the zoo. Hit your numbers and speaketh thy truth, and you'll be hanging from a noose.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^ Things people say who don't know JRB, SS, JS, SP, TP, etc. All 10-30 years, all at the top of their game. And there are plenty of people in the 5-7 year range who persevered through some hard times and are doing fine. No one is faulting people for calling it quits at some point. But if you're anything besides a salty hater, you can admit there are talented, highly admired people in the division.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What division are you referring to? Of course there are a few good folks in every division. Unfortunately the leadership is absolutely horrible throughout ALL of Cardinal Health. If you can't see that, then you are definitely at the right place. All the best to you. Not a hater at all. If anything I am just very disappointed in the company. I have had many many good years throughout the nineties, but it has been a slow death since Cardinal took over. The last 3-5 years have been embarrassing if you are a customer facing rep. I for one will NEVER defend this company again.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is unhappy and many are leaving (and planning to leave) due to the payroll schedule....let's face it, it's awful, it's beyond awful( not only for reps....yeah the product managers are making a boat load of money, not, that's why many reps/mgrs have two jobs)....considering the product lines, the end user, mix, customer profession, etc. reps should be making 80k salary at minimum with potential to earn 40-50k in commission....they will keep good reps and see results ...they will also and foremost have satisfied customers....guaranteed!!! I know you'll think this is crazy however in the industry(medical), it's a known fact Cardinal pays dirt.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man....I have heard this so many times.....right on