HUMIRA FUCKING SUCKS

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2008 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate selling this shit. Remicade and Enbrel are eating my lunch. Nice fucking commercials!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem, just use your e-sales aid more often, management assures me that will do the trick. But seriously, how can Remicade be eating your lunch?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because these greedy MD's make money using the shit! Got any infusion centers in your territory? Not too easy to get business when physicians are making $500-750 per infusion of Remicade.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey - do you kiss your mother with that mouth? You know, if you don't like it, then leave. The three laws of BIO 101, adapt, migrate, or die.........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got diagnosed with RA and my doc put me on Enbrel injections. How does Humira compare to Enbrel? Does it have a mouse protein in it? Is it injected?
    I don't really like sticking myself every week, if there was some other easier way......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wife's boss went on Humira and after several months he got an infection, septicemia, and died. Bad stuff!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the OP, but you can`t be serious if you refer to this gig as bio. Abbt will never be bio.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it doesn't matter if it has mouse protein or not. they are all the same in terms of side-effects. infections! our PI is very similar to Enb, Rem, Oren, and others. Fully human is some BS our marketing team came up with.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EXACTLY! The only difference is the black box warning for TB...and the part where we aren't supposed to be used unless other systemics aren't appropriate. That's it!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managment material......

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the poster of Mgt. Material! You are an idiot. What the hell is Mgt. material exactly? What the hell does a pharma manager do? Coach? That's funny. They sit at home and look at numbers that we make and then every now and then they take up space in our cars acting like they know what the hell is going on in our territories. These are no mor than ass-kissers who have stayed around long enough for the ladder to catch up to them. It isn't just Abbott, Managers across pharma are a joke. Oh let me guess, your manager inspires you to sell more? Get a life. I don't need any more motivation than a big check. Mgt material..............I can see that you are well on your way ass kisser!

Signed,

Non-Management Material ie. I don't kiss ass

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you don't kiss ass but suck a mean cock!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nothing wrong with that

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ease up buddy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can bitch all you want, but Humira keeps putting food on your table. So shut up and sell the drug like a good little rep and maybe you'll get a nice bonus at the end. Which you always do, especially you ass-kissers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you're just a shitty rep!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone hates their job so get over it

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how couldn't you love an "injection"

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HUMIRA speaker programs are a joke

I thought budgets for these programs were to increase this year. Seems just the opposite. Yet am getting kicked in the teeth by local ENBREL programs. What gives?