Joseph Mahady

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right, JC was the poster child for an emply suit!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you people really proud of the industry that you work in? Working for a pharm company who literally dumps millions out the window and then the consumers have to pick up the tab for the corporate waste?! Seriously, you can't feel that it is very ethical to work here. You do know that your parents and grandparents are paying for this with the drugs that they need to survive. As you mature, you will see just how silly the pharm world is, moreover, you will realize that you are contributing to the corrupt world of pharmaceuticals because you have allowed yourself to work in this industry. I wouldn't toot my horn too loud because everyone thinks that pharm reps are about as sleazy as a used car salesman. And no, I am not jealous because I am retired and enjoying my R&R that I am proud of because my profession did not play on needy people who required medications to survive. Very importantly, it did not exhaust the incomes and the savings of its consumers like the corrupt world of pharmaceuticals either. Find a different profession because you know it is wrong to work here. You really do know this, don't you? Or, at least I hope you know.................

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mahady indeed wears a poor rug poorly. He squeaked by the indictment of his Inderal Frequent Flyer Miles program, failed in all but ass-kissing of Essner and had no vision or leadership attributes. Geno has always been a politician and not much else.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only is he a client, he was the president. Hair club for men. Sy Sperling is his best friend. Bald as a cue ball under the carpet and DON"T even even whisper about it or you will be shown the door.

Geno is and always has been a self serving politician.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm legacy Wyeth & JM made things happen! He did not always make perfect decisions but who does? He was always moving Wyeth is a forward direction. He created movement that allowed for many others to earn promotions. Everyone under his wings were always growing & being developed for future opportunities.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if he became Chairman instead of Frenchie there would probably still be a Wyeth! Bad hairpiece aside-I didn't think JM was a bad guy. Always felt he was doing a good job. I was many levels below his grade but it just seemed like had the best interest of all of us (company and people) in mind. Can you say the same thing about Pfizer's ELT…think about it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mahady, Poussought, Essner (board) were all in the sale of Wyeth to Pfizer. They all came out smelling like a rose in ch'ching. Even made sure Geno landed a big position in the contract. How else would he managed to gain the position he has in Pfizer. Don't be so naive or ____ to think any different. Some of you would believe anything you were told.