TIS THE SEASON

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2013 at 7:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it especially hard to believe that there will be no layoffs this year. I feel like everything is being kept under the rug until that rug is being pulled out from under us!
    I cannot believe that this company would go a year with NO layoffs after a major restructure. I was getting anxious about the holidays but I want to believe that the company is being honest when they say no layoffs. Am I being naive or are do you think Ole Blue is being true?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

believe it...no layoffs this year

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to confuse you more but I feel differently.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But Kelli Dupri promised no layoffs! .... oh yeah we just heard she didn't get placed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason you are still here is because you arent supposed to think for yourself, and you are to do as you are told. So stop already.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Are you serious?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, She calls it an opportunity on our conference call town hall. But that is correct she just found out last week she was not placed in new structure.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she done with the company all together or did she say she may have a different position?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She always said she loves wine and music. She can always work in a winery (pouring) or possibly dancing with the local acts they bring in. Although I no longer work at Pfizer, I can still picture her dancing on stage as the music blared during her introductions. I must admit…she was a refreshing change over the estrogen challenged Marie Caroline S.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We needed a leader not a bubble headed do-nothing. Take your fishnet stockings and hit the bricks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like you I left, in part due to clueless, seemingly talentless people like Duprey. She never failed to disappoint whenever she showed up at our regional meetings/town halls, and usually had to be bailed out during Q&As by her mgt team as she was either woefully unprepared or simply couldn't think on her feet. Marie Caroline was odd and not really suited to running a sales operation, but she was smart and not an obvious fraud. Probably should never have been yanked out of marketing by the brilliant Euro ELT (who also tabbed that German prison warden for US mgt--amazing!)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was easy for me to leave as well after seeing how her and others like her were clueless, hopeless and in every other way unfit for the lofty positions they were put in due to Pfizer's out of control coddling of certain individuals and over the top political correctness

Tis the season for these types of people to determine your future. Remember, its all about looking good and making sure that people know you are not a threat to them or their candidates that they want to place in the next promotional role. Fly below the radar. And for god sakes do not appear to be too ambitious or try to change the way things are done no matter how asinine and stupid they are.

I hope you have been good this year (I mean I hope you did not inadvertently make the wrong person look bad by saying something intelligent or asking them a question while they were presenting at a meeting)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you speak up too much or have one milliliter of common sense that they can tease out of you they will try and ship you out on the next bus (after they throw you under it and back the bus up and run you over again)

If you have been rated too high to justify letting go by previous administrations they will put you on a national sales team with dogshit products and ask you to cover 2 states (i.e. "forced attrition")

You should see the team I am on. Its all rockstars who go out and sell but Pfizer thinks we are the Land of Misfit Toys. The joke is on them. They think we actually do all of these overnights that are pre popped in the system on our AMEX! My last 3 vacations have all been free with hotel gift cards

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do you think we will find out if we have jobs in 2014? The year is coming to a fast close!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a rep, you have a job thru 2014. After that, expect cuts.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never say never.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never say "thru."

I like Kelli. *ducks*

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like Kelli too. People will complain about anything that comes up here. Kelli is a real person (not a plastic fake robot), and I really like her. When you say "clueless...." did you know what her job entailed? What made her clueless?

People like to throw bombs but really do it just to hear themselves rattle on.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whatever chacha