Not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2013 at 11:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company and this job has emotionally wrecked me to the point that I need about 8 vicodin just to get through the day

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go out on medical disability.

Vicodin? Try pristiq. It's free for you, troll.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called big pharma 2013. Been in industry for 21 years. If you only knew how it was 20 years ago, you would not believe how fun this job was.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll even take 10 year ago. I miss expensing 20 bottles of wine at restaurants and calling it a "program". Splitting the honorarium check with the "speaker" was even better

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the worst job~I am told cuts are coming before or arounf Xmas. Not sure what to hopw for anymore....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cuts to be massive in Primary Care. Get ready. Your managers are not your friends.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SSA welcome back!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cymbalta is better than Pristiq.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Propofol drip.... nothing better to get you through the night.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remoxy and Neurontin will do the trick

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think they give us free drugs like pristiq? This job and company should come with warnings "likely to cause paranoia, nausea & flu like symptoms"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go postal.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a job, a means to make money...if the job is making you this miserable, you need to get a life outside of work...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not go postal.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The irony is this job you have the flexibility to go work out every day and have great mental health. But instead these jobs are full of people who are emotionally beat up as we drive around in a car for 5 hours a day, wondering is this really what I thought I was going to do with my life. Yeah, it's a job and everyone needs a "job" but Pharma hires motivated College Graduates and some with MBA's etc., We really need a career and the problem is this is just a job.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No wonder we have so many compliance people now. It is thieves like you that have caused it

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jobs are very hard to find-good luck everyone! It's not going to be a good Xmas. i told my wife that i had a 50-50 chance of not getting cut...not sure what to hope for...agree with above!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't get my Doc to prescribe that many. Beats Pristiq any day.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working at Pfizer has messed me up so bad, that I have to take medical leave for another elective surgery during every ATS.

~ working mom