On Call will get its revenge against you Pfizer Bastards!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you have done to us before the holidays is horrible and disgusting. We will fight back!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the pharma industry. I've been doing this 15 years and every cut is right before Christmas. It's crappy but it happens each year. Why do you seem so surprised?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to grow up. Pfizer laid off 50% of Cluster 2 reps last year right before Christmas. The year before it happened right before Thanksgiving. If anything, they treated you like their own employees!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you have it wrong. If you had proven yourselves to be productive in increasing sales you might have been saved. The only thing you did was to gather signatures to let management know you were there. Do you honestly think a contract/part time representative has any credibility with a physician. Absolutely, positively no. So get over it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer leadership despises their own employees and regularly lays them off at Christmas. Contractors are instantly desposable at any time of year.

Find an industry that cares about people...if there is one anymore.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you actually think YOU have any credibility with physicians? Don't differentiate between yourself and a former company rep(who is now a contract rep 'cause they were down-sized and needed a job). NONE of you have much credibility with the healthcare community. Geeze….are you have an inaccurate view of yourself. No wonder you're still a drug rep, instead of moving on to something worthwhile

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no layoffs this year?? What is on call?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To poster #4 and # 6... Read your Third Quarter 2013 Pfizer company reports. "These declines were partially offset by the strong
    performance of Celebrex, Chantix, EpiPen, Premarin and Pristiq in the U.S. as well as Lyrica" Yes, Chantrix and Premarin had nothing to do with you. So, guess your statements about a flex-time sales force not being credible is just a bunch of horse s###!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#6 poster here: Actually you misunderstood my comments. I'm saying whether you're a company representative OR a contract rep, you're viewed just the same in the eyes of the medical community. Everyone knows contract reps are former company reps that have been down-sized and needed to accept a contract position for the paycheck. It's a temporary gig…but it's a paycheck until something more permanent comes along. I've known PLENTY of contract reps who were actually MUCH BETTER at what they do than their direct-hire counterparts.
    If you're currently a company representative, don't ride such a high horse. Your day is coming and you'll gladly accept a CSO position rather than collect a measly unemployment check.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't argue the Pfizer rep (if that's who the poster was) is an arrogant jerk and needs to be taken down a notch. If you have moved onto something "worthwhile" and are no longer a drug rep, why don't you get your fat ass off this board.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be kidding....physicians and healthcare providers have no clue whether a rep is Pfizer or contract-some contracts have the only rep for a Pfizer new product....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, my old timer Pfizer rep (she's still looking good after 18 years of this) is still bringing to mind Z-Pak and Zoloft to all the docs in my territory... She was the Z-Pak 'It' Girl rep in those heady antibiotic war days...docs now couldn't tell you what the reps carry today.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm poster # 4. I stand by my comments. Do you think for one minute any physician is gong to tell his staff "next time that great Once Call Rep comes in, send em on back. I can't wait to hear what they have to say?" You have as much credibility with physicians in the offices as SpongeBob. And if you're taking credit for the increase in sales, dream on. You're nothing more than a signature collector. Oh, by the way, your credibility isn't worth as much as a pile of horse manure. There, I said it, now, take your flex job and get another signature.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I apologize to poster #6. I did misunderstand. Poster #4... are you SpongeBob? Pfizer did not promote Premarin this year so where do you think that those sales came from? There are so many great reps at Pfizer and elsewhere caught up in all of the changes. Unfortunately, you are not one of them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OnCall=NoCalls. Yer Pfired

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Premarin family has been around for about 70 years. Although the oral market was toast after the WHI came out, vaginal therapy was/is still an option (I can get into the progesterone aspect of Prempro but I won't bore you). There aren't a lot of options out there for Vaginal therapy (PVC and Estrace being the big ones). Pfizer used to promote Estring which ironically a lot of doctors would use today to increase offices visits (therefore $$-can't promote it that way but docs aren't stupid). I believe it went to Established Products and pretty much disappeared. Bottom line- scripts would still be written with no promotion because there is no other choice other than OTC products which is temporary. No one likes a dry Vag-if you know what I mean!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction on call reps are not viewed the same as the doctors Pfizer rep! They are the people that were pushed out of the ever shrinking pharma industry, and are so desperate for the autonomous lifestyle that they don't mind making 70K to sell a me too drug. Most people would call that torture! But they are people just looking for job before there next job. The irony is that they are under more pressure and micromanagement then big pharma at half the pay. Wake up and go get a job. You must have self esteem issues and think your not good enough.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look my friends the reality was Oncall Reps had a part time gig get it part time.
    They did a great job and were happy with what they were doing.
    It was a win win. Unfortunately Pfizer cancelled the contract a year early.
    The Oncall reps received nothing except a two week notice.
    Nothing more to be said except we all need to move on!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I'm sure that you increased sales of that poorly established brand. Let's see, how long has the Premarin name been established. Longer that you can count. As far as my name being SpongeBob, I'm past that age my friend. I'm sure you had many long indepth discussions with your gyns about Premarin. Get over it, you simply sampled it and made sure it was there when a rx was written. If you're a female rep, you're probably Dora the Explorer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow for being past the age of Sponge Bob you're awfully insecure. I know you're probably upset that your glory days of being a "respected" Pfizer rep are over and you are now lumped in with every other rep i.e. big pharma or contract. Reality is there is no difference anymore and you know it. You can kid yourself all you want but you're only fooling yourself. Keep drinking the Pfizer Koolaid Sponge Bob, joke's on you.