For once they were right!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I, for one, feel very fortunate to be spending a long holiday break with my family.
    I don't know what 2014 holds for us but I am thankful the holidays were "layoff free"
    Best wishes for a prosperous New Year!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoff was just postponed..a PR move by PFE. It is coming, no question about that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see how we can have layoffs to our field force when we are already maxing out our territories. Nothing soon, anyway, until at least Summer when LOE products come close and promotion ceases.
    CV - best place to be. A little overlap with DSR, IS, PHR, BMS hospital and BMS primary care. I am in this and feel confident but who knows with all of this overlap! I guess with new indications, they will keep us overloaded for this year at least.

Vaccine- good to go as long as you get the trial results u need. I guess you lose IS since we have them now, so that could be good for you- no overlap.

Oncology- would be great if they didn't publicly announce access barriers.

Pain- I am not as familiar with this but once CBx and lyr. Are gone, it looks like it is just specialty for Rheums. Right? Do you guys still have Flector?

Women's and men's health- no clue, but will need a rep. I assume the pain reps with transition to this since they are learning V? Women's health at least has a new product.

All speculation but it will be rather interesting to see how 2014 plays out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you have nothing but your pretty smile, nice suit and very rare disease states to discuss to get into offices, you'd announce your access barriers publicly too while screaming give me more at the top of your lungs.