XOLAIR...Relative Rank BS

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 6:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Novartis and LD for your motivating new incentive plan. Just heard that Puerto Rico, San Diego, Austin, Minneapolis and Buffalo pocketed 50K each trimester. Let me repeat that, 50K each trimester!!!! WTF. This in addition to PR winning in the overall CIU contest with 267 scripts. Total BS!!!!! There are reps who made nothing with this new plan LD. How you can even bring up the billion $$ every email knowing this shows your lack of touch with the sales field.

You can take your 1 Billion and...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they were getting rid of the RRP because it's not a fair system. I knew the top reps were making $$$ but 50k is insane. Shame on you Novartis

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you surprised? PR rep wins everything here. The company just looks the other way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see their smug little faces at March meeting with greedy hands probably adding an on a home addition. All the while riding my coattails. I am working with a new, perpetually lazy, Genentech rep. My counter- part gets $50k bonus because of multiplier and my bonus was $200. How is that fair??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At first I didn't believe 150k was possible in bonus. I do remember my manager trying to "sell" me on the new plan and saying it was based on how well the company does overall with Xolair. We all know both companies misforcasted demand which caused all the problems at Access. It's definitely possible these reps banked 150k in bonus. I don't think it's fair, but it's a sales game. Regardless, I would be embarrassed to show my face on stage winning MVP, PC and taking home 150 large.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis has hit an all time low with this one. We just finished with a round of layoffs while they were paying the reps this obnoxious amount of $$$. Think about how many jobs could have been saved with that money. Very sad, happy holidays. Does Basal know what is going on in the US???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are the truly specialized salesforce with a complex Biologic. The rest of you have been peddling pills.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always a commie around. Why don't you run over to the Genentech website and complain about their annual meeting and the cost of drugs, blah, blah, blah.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Xolair reps are so arrogant and cold. You actually think a 150k bonus is acceptable in this industry today. You probably think you deserve a sabbatical like the ocology division here. Your 150k bonus came at your counterparts receiving no bonus plus Reps jobs could have been saved. Enjoy your new Rolex watch n prada purse because once Basal realizes what mistakes are going on your 150 bonus will be history. For the record, in addition to pill peddling I carried reclast. If it walks like a duck, it's a duck, get over yourself.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so much for your Reclast. You guys never launched it or marketed the product correctly. You failed the company. At least with Xolair, it was done right.

Thats why we've been segregated from you misfits.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one at nvs made a 150k bonus- 50K but not 150- get your story straight. If you do not like it here take a hike- stop blaming others for making a big bonus- I am sure if the tables were turned you would not be sending the money back. LD has been wking hard to change a system the overall company has in place. Xolair is not perfect, but what BU is??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50k a trimester in bonus is crap, how can the company justify that bs? I know one of the pres club reps from last year has made $0 in bonus this year. How fair is that Ld? PRico that issue is out of control...other than LDs puppets, and the reps banking 50k, does anyone see making a billion dollars changing the attitude of this division???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management laughs at your naivete

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Upper Management laughing at the lawsuit from the recent fired Xolair Manager?

Is Upper management laughing at the Xolair manager that is drunk at every meeting, has diarrhea of the mouth and blurbs out the payout of all the reps?

Are you laughing at how the RRP was rolled out without explaining the volume multiplier to the reps, hence 150K payout.

Is Upper Management laughing that the PR rep makes more in bonus than sales in his territory?

Are you laughing at a Billion Dollars and some reps are making $0 in bonus the whole year?

Is Upper Management laughing that one of their own, Dominic who decided to leave for Novartis and head to Genentech...wow, you can spin it anyway you want, but it was a huge slap in the face. Actually it was more of a Bend you over LD and take it hard...how do you expect to keep the Salesforce when you can't even keep you own???

Keep laughing Upper Management.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper Management always has the last laugh.

As long as you all keep $ucking at the teat of Mammon, we own you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your facts straight- no one made 150k bonus-

As far as people leaving DD was an idiot with a worthless job and a getting drunk at meetings was his best contribution.

And yes.. Upper Management will get the last laugh-

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We laugh right back at you guys....

We laugh at the fact you guys can't take a piss without the ok from Genentech. Gene runs the show and you are at their mercy, guess you can say your Genes bitch, lol. How does it feel to have to bend over for Gene everyday???

"Get the story straight, 150k". You need to do a better job keeping your bs quiet. Heard the 150k from 2 managers just like the lawsuit from the fired manage along with Marianna quitting the billion franchise.

Funny how quickly you throw Dom under the bus. Must hurt he said f you..

Keep laughing, this thread had 1500 views, you better star thinking his you can spin the 150k.....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny, maybe Lisa can distract us from her BS Bonus Plan by sharing with us naive reps another motivating hockey story. Heck I have my own kids hockey games am interested in. That was 45 minutes of my life I will never get back. Can you say Demotivating...not to mention a pathetic husband. Upper Management Rocks.