Gail Myburgh

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never seen her in the field. What does she do?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Checking the box, my friend

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

trying to justify her job..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To ruin the NE.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are people like G.M. with no people skills, low emotional intelligence allowed into these positions?

Was it Nikos or someone higher in Basel who put her here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D&I

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can the help desk check to see if her group code for the field is working or if Her iPad is functional? Maybe that is why no one in the field has heard from her since the spring/summer. Work much Gail?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another great decision by Novartis Leadership. Someone where they shouldn't be.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She had many issues in MS. She is meant for sole contributor positions only. No clue how to relate to people.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after she went to Basel, they wanted her to become a manager of people to enhance her career. She was an assistant to the CEOs office. That's why she is where she is.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why she is getting one more chance to see if she can manage people and relate to them. She hasn't been able to do it yet.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she is a ROBOT

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats generous. A robot has more feelings

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Basel produces another winner.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By looking at these comments, it appears that the mass is speaking and reaching out for help, WAKE the F*** UP HR and do your job!!..These comments should be a warning sign of the toxic environment that is being created by this manipulative individual in a leadership position who is unaware, under-qualified, and lacks relator skills. WAKE UP

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so quiet Gail?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too busy playing her part of WICKED WITCH of the North

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let' not detract from the subject of this thread. G.M. Would you care to let everyone how many times you have been in the field? What do you do with all your time? Segmentation can't take that long!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well she is wearing two hats and her head is too big to fit either of them. SUPER, FABULOUS! Two hats because she is two faced?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to love the word "SUPER" now just the thought of it makes me sick...GM overused it..