Does Pfizer do urine or hair test for pre-employment?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2014 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Pfizer do urine or hair test for pre-employment IN 2014?????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're asking-you have a problem.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I know why the bald look is so popular at Pfizer these days?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither. They do feces testing. So pinch off a loaf and bring it in....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither. They do only a hernia test. Turn your head and cough.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, here is the real answer: they do urine tests at the beginning of employment, and then do random urine tests throughout employment. I have no idea why people cannot just answer the question.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a lot of fun to be around.

Lighten up

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

urine only? is that the truth?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pubes
    Good luck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, and colon polyps too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, urine only. And expect another "random" one 18mo-2 yrs after hire

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is really not a problem for most college educated motivated people. Trust me if you are having a addiction problem. Wait till you start doing this job. You will be off the wagon in a about a day.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fecal, urine, hair, and a brain biopsy. Quit while you are ahead you freaking loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer's got some seriously messed up people working for them, such sarcasm! I really miss that messed up world. I do find it interesting that since I left in 2009 I have run into 2 Pfizer reps in the field and watched more than a couple send their pads back for signatures, Pfizer is really rocking it!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry my brotha'. Just lay off for 6 weeks to pass the piss test. I've been hitting it every day since I was 15 except for the time before Pfizer hired me. I've crawled out of PIP twice because of a**hole managers and never once was tested. Always in the top 30% because I'm in the field early(while douchebags are sending out success story e-mails) and I treat all staff and Docs with respect. This job is easy as long as you don't take it too seriously. My wife is a Realtor and she works twice as hard to make half the income but is praised and loved by all her clients. I just do what it takes to succeed, pretend I'm kissing my DBM's a$$ and go home. Hell, if I hadn't been able to look forward to a bong hit after work, I would have had a heart attack a long time ago.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Youre a dumbass.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow this was the worst answer sting Ive ever seen in my life. So much judgement.
    The person who asked may indeed be highly motivated and highly intelligent. Some of the people who answered him certainly were neither.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shows you that pot has not clouded this guy's judgement one bit..sounds like he's doing everything right and appreciates the job..yeah, Realtor, Insure/Finance try busting your butt selling those and see if you can make a 1/3 of what this rep makes.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. I knew a Pfizer rep who took Chantix, had major side effects and was fired for " bad judgement". What a horrible company selling poison.