Can you please update ALL of your corporate presentations!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2014 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a website in English and posting US based information on it. Why the hell do all of your presentations have all revenue in Yen idiots! Why doesn't someone who makes these presentations put them in US dollars like 99.9% of all other pharma/medical/biotech companies. I try to research this place but have to convert the yes to dollars for about 100 different pieces of information. What type of isiots do you have making these types of decisions?

Who is in charge of your investor relations and HR? Don't you know people will be using that information to gauge the success level of this place? If you cannot get something so basic correct how in the hell do you plan to compete with the first rate companies looking for the same talent? Unbelievable.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better. Close for that new writer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the time it took you to type all of that, you could have done a simple conversion a ten year old is capable of.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell the Osphena story. Have Passion.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I already did the conversions dummy. That was the point of my post! Let me guess... your 25+ years old and still a pharma sales rep?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. I'm the kind of person who knows the difference between "your" and "you're". I'm also NOT the kind of dipshit who whines anonymously about a company on cafepharma over something as arbitrary as currency conversions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right we got you!! You're the only kind of dipshit who responds to anonymous posters who whine about a company on CP or some silly issues. That is MUCH better right!? LOL. What a total ahole....