1 DM per 6/7 Reps? Come On!!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2014 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am really getting tired of spending 2 days every 3 weeks with my manager. I am an experience rep with 20 years of experience. My manager can't say or do anything that is going to change my behaviors. My offices are also tired of seeing my DM. I only have about 10 offices with access and every 3 weeks I have to take my manager to see those same offices?? Oh wait!!!! I guess I can take my DM to my no see Brisdelle targets the next time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my district we only have five reps. My DM is with me every two weeks for two long days. I have never experienced anything like this in 20+ years in pharma. I am hoping things will get better when some of the managers get cut. There is no way to sustain this current dynamic. My best guess is that if you can hold on until October things may change.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ROTA position should be eliminated too. The only one who earned that position is slumdog millionaire.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for posting this thread. hopefully home office listens. very little selling going on during ride alongs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FISH rots from the head...useless rota!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with Fish?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Rhonda Hale?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See woo waiterrr Wonda ...LMFingAO

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Pete Dalley