Euflexxa will over take Synvisc

Discussion in 'Genzyme' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2006 at 11:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your days are numbered as Euflexxa will surpass Synvisc with in the next year. We out performed you in a head to head study and have no reactions. There's a new sherrif in town.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company owns euflexxa

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ferring

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be out of your damn mind. You have 12 week indication because you did not perform any better than placebo. Ironically, you cut your study with Synvisc at the point of where we start to achieve efficacy. Oh, Gee, I also forgot to add, our efficacy has been replicated over and over and over for a 26 week indication. I got one word for you- WANG, not only should you read it, but also go bite it. In all honesty, it's good for competition, unfortunatley ferring is using a lot of reps that have no clue on how to actually sell this product. Way to go- Rent-a-Rep. I'm gonna beat your ass red out on the playing field.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No reactions, lower cost and better efficacy, You lose!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You absolutely do not have better efficacy. You can't even get a 26 week indication. It's all in how you counsel the patient will determine what's considered a "side Effect". As for cost, well, you will drag down reimbursement in your JCode with our other competitors, and eventually cause what the offices get back to drop in future quarters. Go learn how to work with the whole office, not just the Dr., Rent-A-Rep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like stryker owns euflexxa now so genzyme you will need to worry

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Euflexxa is the least product that anyone needs to worry about!! If it tried to go thru the FDA now with the pathetic data it has, no way would it pass! Same with Orthovisc. Three failed placebo studies between the two products! How do you explain away the latex??? Auto-immune response???

GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Synvisc is so great then why did you guys try coming out with a bio-engineered synvisc? Ohh because you are dropping market share faster then Vioxx. The worst part is the bio-engineered Synvisc data was so awful they can't bring it to market. I can't wait to Synvisc one. Dr. I am sure 6 ml of Synvisc causes less pseudo sepsis then a 2 ml injection. HAHAHAHAHA

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sell neither synvisc or Euflexxa but I do know Euflexxa failed to show superiority over placebo. Additionally, Euflexxa has a warning on it's label for an "immune response". This warning has to do with the product's drawing HA from Streptocaucus Equi. For those who do not know. The strain of Strep is the carrier of an equine disease that has been shown to be transferable to humans and responsable for killing entire villages in south america. If that sounds scary, well it is. So, a product with latex warnings still on their insert as of 12-07, warnings of an "immune response", failed studies vs placebo. Hmmmmmm.
    Euflexxa may have good reps, but to deny the DANGER in using the product thats anything but professional.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what kind of HA is in seprafilm...........is it made from chickens? Why is there no contraindication on the package insert. Maybe because it is NOT. Just a thought Be careful throwing around those big words before you actually know what it means.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does seprafilm have to do with anything??? There are warnings on the label very unique to EUFLEXXA only! Wait until the purity data comes out!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess it's because Seprafilm is made out of the same kind of HA and there's no warning on the Seprafilm label...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Are you that stupid that I have to spell it out to you. Your company makes bioHA (I bet you did not know that did you?)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me a little tutorial

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In march 2007 I was given euflexxa it took a month to kick in but it worked great until last month now i need another of something,When the doctor gave me the shots he mentioned that this was a one shot deal for insurance ...does the synvisc work the same way ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for either company however, any person saying that Euflexxa works better than anything is lacking any data to make this claim. Over time I find Euflexxa reps to be over confident, obnoxious and Ill-informed. Even though you are gaining market share, you do it by starting at 0 and climbing up slowly, yet you claim to own the market. You lack true data to support this yet you belive you are all that. Amazing and sad....

By the way, Euflexxa does have one advantage in that it is non-avian however its impurity levels are high (from what I've seen & heard). More info should come out on this in due time.

The HA OA market has a limited time left. Before long, Canadian Rx, generics, increased competition, less acceptance(AAOS), AHRQ and policy changes will negatively affect all products to the point where there is little money to be made. For the time being, Synvisc and Synvisc One are the clear winners with data, marketing and strategy. For those of you stating that Synvisc One lacks data, simply refer to the fact that they take 3 syringes of Synvisc and make one of Synvisc One. The effect will be roughly the same. In time, this will prove to be true. I hate to say this but facts are facts.

Anyone who says differently is uninformed, uneducated and lacks an understanding of the HA OA market. If you want to go point by point in this debate Euflexxinites, bring you’re A game, and you will be crushed. Any Genzyme rep can handle you if you stop talking and babbling long enough to listen. I doubt you can do that though.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS. Synvisc-One data is shit and the Genzyme reps know it. They pitched to the FDA that it's the same as the regular stuff but were questioned on efficacy by FDA. S1 barely made endpoints versus the regular. Truth is the optimal Synvisc dosage is higher than 3 injections. The half life is 36-72 hours and plain and simple injecting it all at one shot is not as effective as injecting at 3.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, even the worst data for synvisc one is better than euflexxas. Get over it!

One shot vs. 3,4 or 5...figure it out..if you can't then you are an idiot.

euflexxa shit head.

20. mtl

mtl Guest

I have had both synvisc and euflexxa and I find euflexxa to be more affective, andwork faster.