Womens Health Interview

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2014 at 1:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview with the womens health division selling Osphena. I'm concerned because I heard that the company just layed off a bunch of reps. Is the Womens health division safe? Any info you could give would be appreciated!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great place to be. Drug is flying off the shelf due to bone, breast, and endometrial data!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, if you think laying off 40 % of launch sales force after 8 months sevure.......join the party. Seriously, product is doing terrible and no new product on the horizon. Be careful or you may be put off a job before training ends.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would take the job if you really needed it and were desperate. If you have any opportunities elsewhere I would go with that because there will be another layoff here soon the product is awful and no secondary product

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take the job. All of these idiots on the site talking smack about layoffs? Pretty much every company is having layoffs on and off. It's not just us. However the drug is sucking ass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a serious reply. Everyone at HQ is disgusted and looking to get out.
    The DMs are a mess - not leaders.
    One district lost EVERYONE in 4 months! They left for the most part on their own. Some were layed off.

There WILL be another mass layoff. The drug is doing very very poorly. If you need this jib - fine. If not - everyone in the industry knows how bad this company is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is another serious reply...to the above poster...go fuck yourself little fella..you know nothing about home office

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to the rude trolls on this site. If you HAVE to get a job quick, take it. If you can look longer, DO NOT WORK AT SHIONOGI. Worst pharmacy company ever.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharmacy company?...Damn...I'm calling on the wrong people...damn it!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you like being micromanaged then take this job. Most managers only have 6 or 7 reps which means at least two days in the field every three weeks with your manager. Upper management is also tracking how often and for how long each rep is using their I-VA. One rep in my district had to explain to his manager why he only used his once in a week. The manager had to turn around and explain it to the regional. The bottom line is that corporate is looking for any excuse why Osphena is sucking and the easiest scapegoat is the sales force. The real reason why this drug is not performing well is that many docs are reluctant to prescribe a new product and especially a new product with a box warning for cancer. They know they are not going to be sued over prescribing Premarin cream or Estrace. Maybe five years from meow Osphena will hit 100 million in sales but for most of us it will be too little too late!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micro managed? My DM shows up around lunch and disappears around 2PM for "conference calls." I never see this jag off which is just fine with me. He is totally checked out and likely looking for another job.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a one word reply is necessary. RUN!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn that sounds like my old DM Larry who now got promoted so this DM is prob following his lead and looking for a promotion

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women's Health Division?????? Like we have any other divisions at this place! LMAO!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU for the info!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I mean this as nice as I can say it..... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And please, take this dipshit with you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already gone BRO. That's why I know to "run far far away from here Forest!"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice that you keep coming back to visit. Move on.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds exactly like Gary Palmer. Shows up late in the morning makes one maybe two calls then leaves for a "conference call"Which is actually to go ride his bicycle