How can an overlay who only

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

calls on a doctor every once in a while get all the glory? Can anyone explain?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree. If it came down to it, I know it is me versus my overlay. But, I don't worry about one or two scripts, the whole sales force will go down. Rode with my manager
    last week. You wouldn't believe how reps are fighting each other for a few scripts here or there. If they only knew, the company wants us in the 40s and 50s every week. Prepare folks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My overlay...and yours...and every other base reps overlay...know we own the territory and the business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those are MY relationships. Get out the damn way!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy for overlays to look good. They get the docs that are already writing. Then after "fighting" for new writers, their call plans are changed. Of course they look good. Who is the genius that came up with that shite?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks wake up...no one owns the territories or the offices - Shionogi owns everything. You are given the right to work a piece of dirt and offices and that's all. And how do I figured? Once you leave wether you quit or get let go then you realize you are just a puppet. Don't be stupid and fight over small and stupid stuff scripts or which office is who's and worry about getting out. Get the pay check and interview. Those who fight over that are just plan idiots without a brain

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up and sell something asshole. You ain't lighting the world on fire.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up Timmy the troll S. You whoosy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter what the overlay does compared to the base reps, the overlays are only compared to other overlays.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol the Troll TS has an entire district that thinks he is the WORST manager that stabs everyone in back and tattle tales and whines, his only concern? Whahhhhh does Joe like me whahhhhhh