Changes that are going on in upper management, JH now head of Marketing!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All these changes a year post launch, is this nomal?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks I told you things were coming down. Don't get caught up in "I got 15 this week. I got 14. I got 20. This company needs every rep to pull down 40 + weekly. Don't get shocked when the inevitable happens.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this is saying is JH, you got us in this shite. Now get us out. Like those stock guys say, "Sell"!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone else notice there was NO mention of the poor schmuck who took over for Diana only days after she "left to pursue other opportunities". Curious!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is still here and was not hired to replace her anyways.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called "constriction" disguised as a promotion . Just the beginning of many more. He's a lousy VP of sales and this is just to fill the gap till it's over.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just the beginning. The "ole" 3rd party consulting firm has been contacted to "trim the fat". Rota's and low ranked DM's are on the chopping block this first round followed by consultants shortly after. Not seeing the ROI expected. Budgets will soon freeze up. Good luck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is this big change suppose to happened?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster is spreading lies. Spoke with my RD last week. He said company is on pace to make the goal of 100 million in sales. Bright future and this is the place to be.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U r stupid. Keep believing u RD. Go on...laughing

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left the company with the layoffs and heard there are some changes. Did JH get demoted? Did Deanne really leave? Who is her replacement?

I think this is something that needed to happen. Hope all my old team mates are doing great and surviving the storm.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is doing great. On pace to make 100 million in sales. Launching a new drug next year.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HILARIOUS! On pace? It is a cluster and people at HQ are scrambling. JH needs to get the fuck out of sales for which he knows nothing!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amen! he needs to go elsewhere. he knows nothing about sales direction or leadership.
    This is why the massive turnover!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm safe. I'm in the running for President's club.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You in the running for being a total idiot pal Don't fool yourself

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My numbers are great. I'm not the one that's going to get cut.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You go ahead and bank on that shugahhhh...now run along

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should fire JH

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HO is in shambles. They fired the guy who headed sales ops, made cuts in clinical and more to come. Marketing and sales are having 'brainstorming' days to try and figure out what to do. Osaka is polishing the sword and getting ready to swing.