Hey Overlay! Get out my way!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another office my overlay shut me out of. Just after I begged and begged for the first script!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face it. You got shut out because you are an asshole. Your overlay had nothing to do with it. Keep begging for business you insipid loser.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical overlay response. We base reps generate the script and then you are asked to call on them by these brainless idiots at corporate. How would you know what it takes to get a script? You don't generate a dollar for this company. You are part of the reason the drug isn't taking off.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole reason you got hired as an overlay is because you are an insipid rep.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So funny. I got let go in the January layoffs. Found a better position with a much better company after only about a month. I come back here to see what is going on. It appears nothing has changed and at best, things have gotten worse. Base reps still pointing fingers at the overlays I see. Facts are facts. If the product was any good, doctors would be all over it. The failure that is Osphena has very little to do with base vs. overlay reps. This product is not needed/wanted and the safety and efficacy is questionable until doctors get more experience which will take time.

You guys are fighting over who should get credit for the 5 prescriptions you got last week and you need about 50. Stop fighting and find another job. The clock is ticking.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on!
    Hence why MANY have already left. Nothing will change here. Bad drug, bad management.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. I was also let go in January and I found something I should have done a loooong time ago. It seems Shionogi is getting worse instead of better. Glad I'm not there to have my DM up my ass and in my offices. And the reps left are fight over few scripts!!! You guys deserve what you got if you are that stupid to fight over it. Instead of focusing on looking for something better

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too many DMs! They are all leftovers from layoffs also.
    JH is horrible! A waste.
    Poor decisions and all anyone does is try to save things. Selling model BS!
    Low salary low bonus!