My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said the rep with management's fecal matter on their nose...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top of the page. FU Merck from your 1,000s of loyal and highly motivated US and Global teams. It must be nice to know that no matter where you operate in the world your employees think that this company sucks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

…and that's because it does.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many type A psychopathic narcissists have overrun this company which is why we are in such a decline.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sincerely can't wait until all of you putrid scum are history. No company deserves such ameobic ooze.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It ain't going to happen so shut your pie hole and crawl back in the sewer where you came from you toxic troll.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your useless shit covered ass deserves to be flushed just like your morbidity fat and lazy family.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back to your Mommys Basement you slug troll, and former Merck groundskeeper and Janitor

:eek:U S A:eek:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obvious to all that you are living up to your teachers degree form podunk u.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not going to happen scumbag. So deal with it you waste of humanity. You can whine and say all the hateful things you want but I, and many other 15ers will be here for a while so choke on that!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us see how many begin whining after this afternoons teleconferences. Hope you are one of them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I promise you I am not. Everyday I get over on this company is a great day. Knowing that this pisses you is even more priceless. Now go to hell where you belong.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said fellow 15 er. keep up the good work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alert to the outing triad, layoffs announced yesterday afternoon. The beginning is upon us. Search for the sloths far and wide let no stone unturned. If you have just the slightest suspicion out them and let others sort them out. You job is at stake! Much better them than you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, c'mon. There is no triad. You sit at home all day and respond to yourself. You have no life or other ambition than this. So sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man it's Saturday but to me it kinda feels like Monday. I guess that's what happens when you live the 15 life! Everyday is a play day! And every day is a pay day! Take care everyone & enjoy the 15 lifestyle!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to enjoy in these times; look at what just happened.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company does. Get rid of one of us and more will come ...... We will never die. Nothing can ever stop the bad feelings and lack of motivation that employees have towards Merck. Maybe you should go if you don't like it .....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll second that. Psycho troll needs to go! His Merck KGB and Scums and Bums threads are a waste on the board.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect from a Retarded Merck Grounds Keeper/Toilet Cleaning Janitor

This POS Troll has an IQ of 50