ASTHMANEFRIN RECALL

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, how is that Asthmanefrin recall working out for everyone? Maybe they can pull together some short dated S-2 and cobble together an American made device and hit the market again? Loved the "Free sample demos" in the mom and pop drug stores. Bodes nicely with the Ipad credit card scanner and open trunk policy.

Why aren't they selling through the wholesaler???? How is the short dated S-2 10 count going with the physician sales???? That was another interesting play on closely expired product. Are you all scrambling to sample short dated 0.042 that got lost in the warehouse?

Is Lou still crying and throwing tantrums, complaining about her "score card"????? Did she commend you on not using your insurance benefits and ask if you would like to switch to the cheaper plan to save Nephron money? Are you still signing new SOP's every time there is a new situation that might put Nephron in a bundle of trouble? Are they still taking your expenses out of your paycheck and keeping a few thousand extra for themselves because of price wars, cost of manufacturing, Cost of working with wholesaler and GPO's? Did they tell you no American Express Christmas Bonus Card because "sales were not so good" Even tough you are doing more and more volume of product for less and less commission?

I am so happy to be working for a company that contributes to the growth and prosperity of the sales force. Has a true QMS and outstanding leadership. Companies like that are out there and they out number the Neprhons of the world.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nephron is not having the recall, we are just facilitating the Recall in the United States for Chin-Chang Ling Co in from China.

No one would have ever known that a hastely made product from chinese would have been produced badly and would need a recall

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone die?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have two of the EZBreathe Atomizers and both failed after the second use--don't buy them, they are CRAP! They'll try to blame improper cleaning, which was fallowed to the letter, and they still did not work. I thought I had a bad one so I went and got another, same result.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest