Not enough job losses

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by VOCS, Feb 4, 2011 at 1:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you didn't have that dumb ass image with your pseudo enlightened tag line. But your lame posts have been going on well before that.

What kind of fool takes the time to do his little Cafe Pharma image and tag line? A fool with nothing to do. Go eat some Cheeto's, don't forget to wash your hands.

2. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Face it, you don't have the brains or balls to develope a tag line. I'm willing to make an identifiable statement and stand by it. You're just another gutless loser rep who knows you haven't anything worth saying, so you hide behind your anonymity. Loser!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OOOOOOOHHHHH! VOCs is Mr. Tough guy! You can continue to stand by your idiot moniker. Its a time and interest issue for me. It's not worth the time, and I don't (Unlike You) need to create some puffed up cartoon character to prove my self worth. You do!

4. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Here's one for you. NO balls. No Brains. Put a face to it and you have your identity.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VOCS is right i got apple jam on my assneck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put a face to it? I look at the toilet bowl swirl and there is VOCs whole persona.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VOCs little avatar is a great symbol for the one who is blowing smoke and pretending. Maybe it's the fumes that he relates to.

8. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Boring. Are you just replying to yourself?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, your right. I know this "VOCS" person and he does not work for Pfizer or even in the industry. He used to work for Home Depot many years ago, and got fired for being incompetent. He knew a few people in the industry, and remembered some terms he heard about the job, and now posts them on the net. He is truly a fucking loser with no life. And yes, he is just plain creep wierd, who is also a homophobe. A few threads ago he went off saying something about gays and whatnot....which proves he either was one or is one. Which is fine, as long as he accepts it. But if you say anything that he disagrees with, he will insult you with a term that a little child uses and totally redirects the topic of interest. He cannot debate or even hold on an intelligent conversations. Just ignore him

10. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Try a little harder junior. You don't quite get it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?

VOCs= Liar & FAKE!