Drinking Pfizer Kool Aid past age 40

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2014 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it easy. You know I am right. You just are the biggest sucker in the world because you sell these overpriced services and products with a smile on your face.

At least admit it, and I would respect you.

But, to hide under capitalism is stupid. Your company, only with the other 20 or so that rule 80 percent of the market collude, illegally, and have been, for years and years....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God as drug reps we work in this honorable profession for wonderful corporate citizens.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?
    you are a piece of work.
    stay at Pfizer,with the other mentally challenged employees.
    nobody like anything your company stands for, except for greedy idiots like you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you are too sharp to recognize sarcasm. Thats ok-I'm sure everyone else got it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, my bad...

and I think I am supposed to say "I am out" (Jim Rome Show).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are we supposed to do at 40? We drank the kool aid and we love it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have 25 years left to work if you are 40. If you are relying of Pfizer you are dreaming. Read posts on this board to find out what others did. A good plan doesn't happen overnight

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only "other" idea that I buy into is the excellent real estate thread. I'm sorry, but I don't buy that there are many industries out there that look to hire Pfizer reps, trainers, or managers at anything close to our current salaries and bonuses.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also think the real estate thread presents great ideas. I am not looking to other industries to be an employee, I am looking at other industries to start a small business where I am the owner.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real Estate, Insure, financial services...start your 'own' business there is a tough, real tough and has HUGE failure rate and unless you have some real capital to burn (ie. your own money) be very cautious .. all good industries but really do your homework and talk to people in it (not recruiters or other agents looking to recruit you to make money off you)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will wake up one day at 54 years old then severed justs months before you would be eligible for retiree insurance. May not be best insurance but it's sad to work for years for this benefit just to be severed right before eligible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will probably be before 54.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer doing this to employees is really low class. As a long time Wyeth employee I can tell you I remember a few instances where they kept people on the books for months until they reached the magic number (55). so as not to screw them. I'm not sure if they were being altruistic or just didn't want to get sued....either way I think it was pretty classy and appreciated by the employees.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't happen here. Just the opposite..dump you on the Day before your birthday just to avoid dipping into the 26 billion profit for the year. Evil company that represents all that is bad with pharma.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know how they get away with that. You would think someone would have had the gonads to get a lawyer to challenge them. My thinking is maybe some did, they settled with a confidentiality agreement and no one finds out about it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can get away with whatever they want open up your eyes. It is all very subjective now in these companies and prohibitively costly to prove, sue, etc.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is making a six-figure salary shameful? I swear some people just have to complain about nothing. Are people that vain to think anyone cares about their jobs? I couldn't even tell you what most of my friends and family do for a living. I make it my business not to care. I like to hang out and talk about sports, vacations, beer, and the occasional hot babe in the media. Work isn't even important. As long as I get a paycheck, I am satisfied.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you have it wrong! Pfizer will survive without your sorry ass. And they will do it just fine.