Base and target bonus for Vaccine Division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2014 at 8:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you all 'evaluated' and what metrics do they use to check if youre doing your time in the field? Is it strictly based on numbers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news the numbers reporting is messed up so it's a MBO position!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious what the day is like for vaccine reps. Got a call from a recruiter!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different now than the old days. In Peds we did very little (pretty much social calls)-now in the Adult market we actually have to work. It's pretty much like a PC day at this point. Glad I'm close to retirement.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree-55 can't come fast enough for me. I miss Wyeth.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different now than the old days. In Peds we did very little (pretty much social calls)-now in the Adult market we actually have to work. It's pretty much like a PC day at this point. Glad I'm close to retirement.

Are you serious?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having read many of the comments here, what do you all people in vaccines do all day?!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its actually alot of work and pressure (its a 5 billion dollar brand). Theres LOTS of Ped's to cover where there is no control over birth rates but we are responsible for increasing compliance rates and therefore sales which aint easy. Also we now have to determine where to spend most of our time in the biggest adult accounts where we can make a sale. Not easy walking into busy IM offices without relationships and sell a product that they must buy and bill for rather than write a script.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theyve been hiring for months! I bet these DMs can't find enough folks who would actually take this crappy position. Folks you're better off getting something in medical device. You'll get same base pay and peanuts for bonus here. Take it from me I got up to the 2nd face to face interview but declined to move forward after hearing the pay range and bs bonus!! Wasted my time. Next time recruiters should tell folks UPFRONT and not pretend they don't know squat about the position which is bs. This is a PC position regardless what recruter tells you they just want anyone hired so they can collect their commission.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true-like previous posters said. Not like the old days when we just called on Peds. Ask any Wyeth rep what the job was like then compared to what it has become now, it's night and day. It sucks now just like PC (besides the fact that it's Pfizer and all their BS). The ONLY advantage to this division now is we probably have more job security than other divisions. And since this is Pfizer, the realist in me says that can change in a heartbeat. There is no such thing as job security with Pfizer (and most Pharma jobs) anymore.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i knew somethin was up. they dont pay enough for the bs here. those that declined were smart enough to not move forward. pay is low and alot of crap. i see why alot r moving w somethin else

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a primary care job. You have to actual sell something. Most PC reps can't cut it. To much work.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too much work-now that's funny. If that is true, my how things have changed!! Would love to see the figures on L-Wyeth retirements at age 55-60 in the next few years. Probably will be paying for a package.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Praying

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

losers!!!! Nothing but lazy fat fucks!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone hopes that when they are over 55 they have the option to retire if they like. Where have you been? That's one of the benefits people work towards. It doesn't matter what division you are in or what company your work for.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Vaccine division has lots of folks heading towards retirement (55). Not so in the other divisions. It has to do with the predominance of L-Wyeth reps. They never tried to get promoted or leave for a better gig. If you're there and have some tenure you know what I mean. How many Masters do they have there?