Use your company car to make money

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2014 at 8:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not just drive with them to the gas station and use your card with their car?? Seems like that's a lot easier than sucking gas. Not condoning it....just saying. BTW-if you do that too often it will show up on a report as you getting piss poor gas mileage (yea there's a report), and you will be probably be questioned.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure I understand the gay reference. Do you have gaydar as a superpower?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey this is great. I have been working another job also for about 10 years. Won't go into details but I make an extra 60,000 a year on Pfizers time. If I get caught so what! Have banked all the extra money

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, enjoying this thread. Anyone out there have any suggestions for reasonable-paying pt jobs that are primarily weekend? Can't take risks during the week due to a good-paying pharma job that I cannot afford to lose, but need to make some extra cash due to college tuition bills...and yeah, spare me the usual crap about sex, etc.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't care how much money I made on the weekends, I would look for a second career. Something you could build into a full time job if you get laid off in the future. Insurance, real estate, investing, start you own small business.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get what you are saying; I have an immediate short-term cash-flow challenge, that's why I'm looking for weekend work ideas that would pay more than minimum wage. Guessing someone on this site has already figured out something...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I drive around at night and let horny teenagers use the backseat.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably good practice to use the car for weekend pizza deliveries.
    Easy metrics too...and this way, for a pleasant change, the car will only smell of pizza.