Who Got Let Go Today?

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2014 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have to ask, then you are irrelevant. Plain and simple!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A list of names probably won't be listed here but I hear there were quite a few. Basically the entire Florida sales team is gone. Several different managers are gone. I'm not throwing names out but it is quite a few people.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who refused to own their performance. You could be next if you don't straighten up, son.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks skippy....now go give your mommy a foot rub

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im far from irrelevant. My soldiers and I are taking your accounts one by one as you questees and exsolstas reps battle eachother. Watch your back. You can't trust eachother. I love it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. "My Soldiers".... What a dork! STFU. Seriously.... You aren't taking anything.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Have fun working with clients that are UHC providers chump. I really should send the Quest acquisitions team a fruit basket or something.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their entire office IS a giant fruit basket.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^Good one Dork! ^^

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did that include the CRS group as well? While Quest owns Florida, there were a few stellar Solstas reps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea like who... Only one worth a damn was JB and MR. The rest never made it to the top 20%. From the sounds of it some CRS's would've done better at AE's. Who care now, only one that worked that angle was LO, nice job

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was an entire thread on here last week about the 'angle' LO worked.

What angle are you talking about?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Lewensky angle. It was well known.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CC couldn't get one at home. Can you blame him? She always owned her performance.