So glad to see Solstas go

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a worthless shitty company Solstas was to work for. I cannot believe I left an employer 3 years ago to come work in the most dysfunctional IT organization I have ever seen. I am glad Quest bought them so all the worthless managers in IT will be out of work because they don't know a damn thing.

Every single one of them are backstabbing, conniving, liars and hope they struggle to find some incompetent fool to hire them in their next job.

I am sorry for those that are really good in what they do. Most reps in the sales team were pretty good to work with.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

meltdown

good riddance, crybaby

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait until you see what goes on at Quest IT. I wish I could call them incompetent because then they would at least have an excuse. They are just plain lazy geeks that intentionally get in the way of progress just to inflate their pathetic sense of self importance. Time to clean house in that department.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder what the barbour twits in IT will do now that sugar daddy is gone - they can always go back to selling corn on the back roads in B-town.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the clueless comment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to think SLP was bad but this is the worst.