Novartbucks

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Put in cappuccino machines. Add French Roast and Columbian. Make free.

2. Put in Starbucks coffee shop. Pull out free cappuccino machines.

3. Remove all cups. Remind guests/ visitors to bring coffee cups from home.

4. Remove free break area that is frequently used. Put in another Starbucks. Put in mini cafe.

5. Replace already cheap toilet paper with really really cheap toilet paper. No one will tell.

Someone is making money.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have to hit double digit growth! Save 13.3 million dollars!! Cut Travel and T&E budgets for everyone except upper management!!! Fire employees who do work in the name of a bigger marketing budget!!!! Let's charge people for coffee, dry cleaning and car washes. Let's say that HR is banding until Q4 to prevent any promotions. We have to make up for the millions we waste on dying R&D projectsSave, save, save so that we can get Sabrina and Curious George a bigger bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW......who was being picked up in the chauffeured Lincoln in front of tower A at 4 this afternoon? I wonder....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, I forgot....DOES THIS AFFECT FIELD SALES? Derrrrrrrr.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does it though? noone has answered

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

field sales here, am I affected?

also, counter this fake crap eco shit by flushing twice as much, washing your hands twice as long, and using double the paper towels to dry your hands. you may als o choose to extend your shutter time to double your normal time, wipe with twice as much paper, and use 2 ass gaskets when in the crapper instead of one. this way the projected 10% reduction some pinhead proposed, is countered with 200% usage.

bean counters must be fought on their level.

oh yeah, bring batteries from home, and use the blue shredder bin for all paper, regardless of need. always include paper clips, staples, that heavy ass wrap on new reams, and any and all prohibited content.

btw has anyone seen my stapler, it's a red swingline...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Good stuff there.

And no; I'm not joking. They did put in cheaper toilet paper. :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And quit putting shower gel in the fitness center.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you gotta double up. Your fingers will go right up your cornhole if you aren't careful.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the reason I look at this board.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the all purpose shampoo, soap, floor cleaner all in one?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it's part of the strategy. Now you have to drive to SAMs club to take a dump; using your break time.

Savings: labor, toilet paper, water.

The money is just piling up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was us. We were going down to Ruth's for more steak and Budweiser. Come join the party!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The tollway on the track is going to far!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE do not do that. Some jackasses in my building do that and a couple times a month the toilets clog and overflow and the crappy water sludge seeps under the wall and soaks the carpet in my office. It is no fun working in a septic tank.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! I work in maintenance and know who you are!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMMFAO!!! you must know that a post like that can only invite a reply like this:

ATTN: all users, upgrade your ass gasketry to triple thickness and flush twice. also, use enough TP to wrap your hand like a baseball mitt, wiping only once between rewraps. if the pile in the bowl does not breech the surface and resemble a volcanic island, add more until it does. if you do not strike the island with your knuckles when going in, it's not tall enough.

two way downstream check: if your mass is consumed in a single flush, there isn't enough in the bowl. add accordingly, using any method to construct your island. you should achieve a two flush minimum to meet expectation, a three or more for CEE.