Message from a former high executive with Alcon

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, for those of you who've worked at Alcon with you're head up your ass we make several intraocular lenses. Have for years.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call the current growth in surgical "sputtering"? It's the Alcon pharma division that's holding us back. I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement. I could go off on all the places we are wasting money (and not with staff). I think Novartis just has no idea what to do with a serious devices group. It doesn't follow the pharma business model at all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The anterior lens was a failure, there is no disruptive projects in pipeline, time to shop for innovation and cut costs, it's not personal, it's business and time for people to wake up and realize that only results and performance are rewarded, it is almost funny those clinging to jobs in Fort Worth like there is a future there, those in the know are aware that Pharma is getting integrated and device business is going to demonstrate ability to survive on device salaries and budget. Way too many device peoples salaries were inflated to Pharma levels by incompetent HR, market data does not support Pharma skill set salary for device skill set employee. The walking dead currently work in Fort Worth. Dead man walking!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

English mf'er, do you type it??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't disagree, but the enormity of this run on sentence discredits the author.