Legacy Alcon sell outs

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know who you are...took your demotions with hat in hand...now trying to spin it as something it isn't....you disgust me. Grow a pair you sell outs...don't try and spin your bs...no one is buying....shoulda taken the severance and kept your dignity and the respect of your colleagues....you know who you are....oh yes sir nvs please oh please don't fire me....yes I'll suck the teat and spin it for you oh yes I'll take the demotion and love it for you....oh yessir nvs I'll do whatever you say.....pathetic

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The resume will show demotion and when Nvs finally does lay them off they will have tough time selling story it was not for performance issues, who would accept this offer?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Z. took it like a champ!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are in survival mode and have to do what's right for their family. The smart ones though are planning mid and long term to be somewhere else. At the end of the day you have to be able to look in the mirror and put on make-up or shave.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the smart ones are not running around trying to convince everyone hey no really this is a good thing...not a demotion really...you all should just commit to the new alcon...hahahahaha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on, less completion when there are fewer resumes out there. Everyone just needs to remain calm and commit to going beyond #1. Everything will be ok.

Those that were promoted above their degree level, who can't get an equivalent job anywhere else can just shut up and take the demotion. Banding, it is a good process for people who are too scared to leave. These same sheep will smile and believe they will still have a job a year from now. More Alcon experience at this point is detrimental to resume as Jiminez let the world know this week Alcon is underperforming.

Sales numbers only getting worse (worst quarter ever), pretty soon Alcon will be led by people who were previously un-promotable with undergraduate degrees leading all the recent college grads they have hired. Wait, that sounds like our current environment already. I would not hire anyone left at Alcon, clearly low end of the food chain is all that remains. Hard to admit and I need to get my resume out there because every day it is more and more true.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, lots of departments promoting people because they are desperate, totally unqualified people now in more senior roles who don't have a strategic gene in their sequence. Genetically task people put in leadership roles, no wonder it was the worst quarter ever. Going to be a shock when their bubbles get popped.