WORST DECISION EVER SORRY VC

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2014 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice lady. Truly she is. But awful. Terrible. Just clueless. Been to a couple training events under her leadership. Disaster. One even broke out into an arguement between (awful) trainer and the class bc the info the trainer was "teaching" was laughably wrong.

And POA training has gotten "better" bc the company hired a third party to create training materials. That's how much confidence the company had in their head of training...they outsourced!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The training program/floaters received corporate recognition-hahahha hahahha seriously?! Is this intended to truly lend cred to your cause? Corporate "recognizing" their own program? Too funny. Sure.....what an accomplishment!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3rd party? You mean Jared Rose, right? As a DST I helped create the new program with the RTM's. Jared did everything every time I came in to help. I'm still figuring out why they let such a good asset go. So crazy. Oh, he probably never worked for NVS-figures. Alcon U? Those were awesome! Don't know Lisa but I hope they bring him back.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, JR was ONE of the big "shockers" yesterday. He is amazing and I'm completely shocked they even considered him. Makes me think twice what direction this place is heading.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big DST in the house!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG original poster could not be more right! After sitting through two of her "conference calls"
    I would like to either shoot myself or her! not sure which...i'm certainly less intelligent due to the incomprehensible gibberish coming out of her mouth...

WOW is all i can say....moronic doesnt even begin to describe it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys remember the WIN talk LB hosted with Ms. America? That was awesome...