The exodus continues.....add more

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2014 at 6:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok the sleazy aussie -

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of bald guys at Alcon these days, ever heard the expression "pulling their hair out", not a stretch to say the majority are frustrated and JG's 90 day plan appears to be nothing? No plan? Empty chair?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nestle buys alcon and let's the people who know the biz, products run it...nestle earn lots of money. novartis buys alcon and push out people who know biz and replace with people who has no inkling of the biz and products. new people at all level, no knowledge of biz, products, system, history to run things successfully. bad results.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, standard operating procedure at NVS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fire, Light, manned flight, microwave, all things that need to be reinvented? The Swiss are way overrated!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jg? Who is that? It is like weekend at Bernies....he supposedly exists and is alive...there might be somone sitting in that chair...yet sadly not surprisingly someone took some pliers and yanked his tongue out as he is clearly incapable of speech...

HELLO CEO???? LEADERSHIP??? EVERY FUC**NG HEAR OF IT??

Glad that Harvard ed taught you so much.....

you might just might want to pull your ass out of your head and say something.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey peon, he doesn't care what we think, he knows most of the talent is gone and HR assured him rest are not at risk because they would have left already. Wish I didn't need this job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why drive a company to the ground in order to make money? Can you not make money AND grow the company at the same time? Wait - that would go counter to illiterate, unintelligent, narrow, insular, selfish, zero-sum-game thinking ! Never mind, Question answered.

Novartis will drive Alcon into the ground- there's no two ways about it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your mid-year and say something good or you'll be driving out the gate!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll do my mid year about the same time i do my TMS profile...when i fucking feel like it and im pretty sure it wont be on time. I pray they cut me the next round

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Despite numerous efforts to measure knowledge via some metrics, it is ultimately the intangible problem solving ability of the individual that is invaluable to any organization. Any amount of technical reports, standard operating procedures, white papers, dissertations or power-point slide decks can never replace the indeterminable knowledge storage and processing ability of a competent employee.

The exodus from Alcon is truly like no other. The sheer amount of knowledge and expertise the company has lost cannot be replaced in the short amount of time that signifies shareholders patience.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But they're spending 7 million dollars to redo the cafeteria so that's a plus......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Lumbergh: Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like this one . One of the most disgusting parasite who god knows how .. got in few.
    Disrespected legacy alcon surgical stalwarts thinking no end of himself... time he was gone back to bushes.

He is sleazy.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep that's MC alright

poster boy for corporate sociopaths around the world - and no talent to boot!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

p

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Fred E. still around? I used to really like that guy. Had no idea how much he was/is hated there. We got along great until a two-faced southern bell ran her mouth. All h*ll broke loose after that. Things haven't been the same since. Hope you guys and gals can survive. In case she's wondering I am awesome. ;)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christof D. - the brain behind WaveLight's success in LASIK - left today. This is only logical after announcement of 50% cut of WaveLight's R&D team this May.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John zatarain left and so did JE.Global franchise head pharma...big wigs are starting to go as well! Legacy Alcon folks are hard to come by anymore...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 engineers and IT manager are leaving in Lake Forest/Irvine.