Alcon is a....

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...soul sucking black hole for any employee. PPTD especially crushes all innovative thinking, especially if it is not the view of your management. No one can be questioned. This is not a division that fosters questions on any leaders ideas or plans. Only bobble head "yes" nods are allowed. Innovation my ass. Good luck doing any REAL science. It'll never happen with current department heads, project leaders, and Alcon managers. Everyone is delusional with their competency, and people with skill are crushed into complacency.

I only hope the people who are the culprits for the current mess are eventually given their pink slip. If Jeff George puts his faith in the current ELT and upper managers, Alcon will be doomed to flounder and whither away. If that's what he wants, then he's succeeding. I don't care what deals are made with Google or any other company. No projects will succeed with the current personnel. I only hope the people that are tied to Texas are not left out in the cold when everything collapses.

Good luck all remaining Alcon employees.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to remove your moral compass and sharpen your rat teeth for tattling on any non compliant drones.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep all the poor SOB's too 'tied' to Texas are going to get it the worst, soon to be known as 'the desperate'

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas has become ground zero for capital punishment. Between 1976 (when the Supreme Court lifted its prohibition on the death penalty) and 1998 Texas executed 167 people. Next in rank was Virginia which executed 60 during the same period.

Why do capital murder cases proceed through the Texas state court system with a speed unimaginable in other parts of the country?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/execution/readings/texas.html

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

POS company

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...good place to leave