NOTHING will change! Not even the name...

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The leadership/integration team was a joke. Then again, if your back was against the wall and you were handed a 6 month contract with a bonus package you would be a puppet also. But... As you take that, you are opened to criticism.

Starting from the top. We haven't heard from Weavil since the acquisition in Feb. and then out of nowhere he had the nerve to send an email about the F'ing softball team winning some BS championship is just pathetic.

Then comes the Huff.. Come on man, please do one more Huff report please. Pathetic. I have never seen such a coward duck and hide like this man. Where the hell did you go during all this????

Firestone....hahaha. What a snake. Always double dipping with your other companies run by your wife/boss.

CC new it was coming and has been reaching out desperately to others to find a job but no one is returning the calls or giving the referrals. Your jack ass attitude and turning your back on the people that supported you is now about to be karma.

Seeley was a funny dude but that's about it. All upper management looked down on him and talked negative about him. There is a reason he was only in one board meeting and never asked back. He truely believed in Spectrum then Solstas and what they were doing after Arena was out of the picture. Rumor was he actually stood up to Quest upper management which was part of his demise. Good for him. At least he had a backbone, something that CC lost along the way....

Elliott. Just look in the mirror and tell me you are proud of how you got to where to are. Seriously. Look again before you answer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Carm has screwed so many people over that he may never find an opportunity with a legitimate company in this industry again (no, PCLS is not considered legitimate).

Elliott has no class, no integrity and will do or say WHATEVER it takes to protect and promote herself.

Huff and Weavil only cared about selling from day 1.

One Lab. For Life.

4. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

It's funny how you losers think you have any authority to decide who goes where.

Those of us in the winners' circle know better. You losers can stick to your conspiracy theories.

You won't recover.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please. Even whopper boy can make it now. It is so unorginized, disfunctional and there is no direction. You could be in the winners circle or at the top but with the revolving numbers they keep pushing in, who the hell is going to make quota?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Certianly not some washout from SoldAss. Welcome to the big leagues boys. Can't take the heat crybabies?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh god.. You can't be possibly saying Quest is the big leagues..lol

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. I have yet to be impressed by a Quest rep.

Both sides are saying the same thing about Quota.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is impressive is the Solstas Directors of Strategic Alliances in our region. One came with a bad reputation and since her arrival a few months back has already lived up to almost all of it. The other is almost invisible. Some regions are luckier than others...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who many big deals has Shane closed? What a clown.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Solstas reps hired in our region came with a lot of swagger for sure. Not so easy though to sell within legal limits. The strategy has now shifted to blaming the Quest folks they work alongside as to why they cannot get it done.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. Put an IOP in a $8000 account and offer $1.50 CBCs. Any idiot could do that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be Florida

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. And she is a joke.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Quest people need to get over it! You bought Solstas January 22nd and it's over. It is almost August and you are still talking about this!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think! Some of the Solstas folks have an edgier more aggressive style that gets doors open. In some cases you have older experienced reps that have personal connections. Combines to grate on some rather lethargic Quest reps.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. Putting full-time IOP's in $8,000/month accounts, $1.50 CBC's and EMR donations to anyone with a pulse should certainly be considered 'edgier' and 'more aggressive'. Heck, some might even consider it to be revolutionary. You Solstas people really defined a previously unheard approach to lab sales. You are Savants in essence.

We humbly bow in your presence.

Now, go sell the Quest way!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why Quest was dumb enough to buy us is an unbelievable mystery. The UHC work goes straight to Labcorp and they have already picked up half of what remained after that. Most of what we sold them were worthless accounts with high costs and questionable practices attached to them. Now you get to deal with us. The Quest way is a joke. I write reports poolside. The leadership are all morons. Eventually they may fire me, but who cares. I will work for cash on the side and soak up some unemployment until it runs out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhhh the "Quest way". Love it. In other words, don't sell at all and hope some will send because they have no choice. How long was that "Quest Way" sales approach training anyway? If it was more then 7 and a half seconds it was 2 seconds longer then it needed to be. Quest is not interested in true sales, their strategy is plain for all to see. Sell "the Quest way", that put a smile (or smirk) on my face. Thanks for the chuckle!