Death at Shacknai's house....where was he??

Discussion in 'Medicis' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow . . .

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good. And the stock drops...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone.....Stop! Stop and take a moment to pray for the family of the murdered woman and the family of Jonah's son. These are a couple of horrific and tragic incidences. First, Jonah's son falls and injures himself to the end that he is induced into a coma, and now this murder/whatever they are calling it to his girlfriend. If you know Jonah personally, you would know that he is a class A human being and I hope and pray for his sons speedy recovery and a clear resolution of the terrible death of his girlfriend. There is no reason to speculate/comment/joke about this situation and whether this is a murder or a robbery gone bad as the police seem to have this one well in hand and the plethora of evidence will help resolve any questions we may have. The net net results are that one person is dead and another in grave danger. Please respect this situation and hug your children and loved ones because you will never know when they might be taken from you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a shocking situation that no one was joking about, at least not on these message boards. Everyone wishes the best to Jonah's family, his ex wife's family and the family of his deceased girlfriend. It is an ugly horrible situation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because you are a Class A human being doesn't mean you can't commit murder.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Class A human being, are you joking! My thoughts and prayers are with all involved but Class A human being??????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I live in the San Diego area and I can tell you that the police are being very tight lipped about this situation. No mention of Shacknai's whereabouts on the night his girlfriend died has been made public, and the police have described her death as "suspicious". I'd say so- she was found hanging, bound at the hands and ankles.

Where was Shacknai?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo - easy on the kool aid.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Signed,

Public Relations Department.
    Medicis

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where IS Shacknai?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lying low at a friend's house in Coronado.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go as the honest posts get removed. I hope they interview current and past employees about him, especially Reps about our perception . . .

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A robbery gone bad??? Omg I have never laughed so hard. Yes, lot's of robberies end up with a naked woman shackled off a balcony. In fact, it is the calling card of many a successful cat burglar.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the security video, homes that size always have them . . . If it doesn't, that would be extremely odd???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jonah's son died this morning

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, because that would be germane to the investigation...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where was Shacknai?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How sad and tragic - how did you hear this as it is nowhere to be found on the news?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest