Training

Discussion in 'Incyte' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty weak didn't you think?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was absolutely the worst training I've had in the industry. Not a good sign of things to come. Starting to second guess my decision already!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was as exciting as a nosebleed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then maybe you should rethink your decision and let someone else who would appreciate this amazing company and culture. I thought the meeting was great. Maybe you should go back to big pharma and the hand holding. I think most people on this team are very excited!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't you supposed to be basically trained already? They picked you because of your experience in the field right? So if you have suggestions, make them. To get on here and do the usual bitching means to me you aren't a team player. That's what they want. Feel free to suck on the big pharma tit again..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Robb. You are delusional and pathetic as a leader. Get a grip as we are destined for Dendreon type failure under your leadership. Another epic turn in your career.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clearly one of the many who tried to get on with the company and were not successful. Don't worry. You should be able to extend unemployment if you have not gotten a primary care position soon. There is absolutely no way you were at the meeting..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robb is full of manure.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delusional is the word I describe to the one who typed it. This isn't Robb, I don't know Robb. What I do know is you've been paid for the last two months, have a car, and other than attend conference calls and meetings, have basically collected a check for doing nothing but reading. Unbelievable the fools who have employment would bitch in this forum.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isnt Rob a guy who has only worked for Pfizer? Same with JM, the Director of Training, right? The fact that these guys are talking about culture and biotech is truly fascinatiing. How do they know? Did they read about it in a book? Pretty funny. Not surprised your training sucked, these guys typically need 3 months with you locked in a hotel room so they can brainwash you ala big pharma. Good luck. I see a Dendreon like future.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robb and Joe came from Pfizer along with Annette B. Watch your back with RF.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same about RF from Pfizer Onc rep. Annette is a ditz.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incyte is Awesome!

So far, Incyte has been heaven. Both the leadership team and sales professionals appear to exhibit a high level of aptitude and passion. Everyone wants to be financially successful, without compromising the company's core values.

Honestly, this is going to be a stellar company and I can't wait for the launch of Ruxolitinib. This novel agent is genuinly going to change the lives of patients.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Incyte is Awesome!

And the Kool Aid is soooooo delicious!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you trust Robb Folts, you are inebriated on the kool aid. Ask anyone from Pfizer Oncology.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so bitter at not getting hired here. You obviously suck as a rep and as a coward needed to find this forum to bash Robb and Annette, wimp. And from those of us who were worthy of getting hired find both to be incredible. Go back to your car and cry in your big pharma coffee cup. When you learn professionalism maybe you'll find a great job, too. Incyte is the place to be right now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty cocky for being with a company who doesn't even have a product yet.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robb is not a sales director. Who is he kidding?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOW MANY SALES PEOPLE DO YOU HAVE? WHEN DOES THE NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious how the culture over there is.....had a few peeps from Dendreon head over but they also hired a lot of NVS reps.......how are things going?