Compensation Package

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is your sales force paid? Low base plus commissions? I've heard average reps make $30k/yr in commissions, top reps $75k/yr.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40k base- commission around 8-10 per qtr

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSO type compensation unless you can "deliver" some pain docs

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I plan on taking over insys and being number rep- I will teach u kiddos a lesson on some subsys! Boom!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$40K base? That is the lowest I have ever heard in the pharma industry and I started in 1992 making $37,500. I guess if you are hiring folks into their first pharma job that makes sense.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Times have changed

It is what it is bitchboy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the strong survive.. not only do they survive, but the make a ton of money for performing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are required to promoted off label....dont come here

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on your web site...bitch boy!

Insys Therapeutics Receives Subpoena From Office of Inspector General

PHOENIX, AZ--(Marketwired - Dec 12, 2013) - Insys Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: INSY) announced today that it has received a subpoena from the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services ("HHS") in connection with an investigation of potential violations involving HHS programs. The subpoena requests documents regarding Subsys®, including Insys' sales and marketing practices relating to this product. Insys intends to cooperate with the investigation.

About Insys Therapeutics, Inc.
    Insys Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial-stage specialty pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes innovative supportive care products, with a focus on utilizing its proprietary formulation technologies to address the clinical shortcomings of existing commercial pharmaceutical products. The company has two marketed products including Subsys, a proprietary sublingual fentanyl spray for breakthrough pain in opioid-tolerant cancer patients. Insys markets Subsys through its incentive-based, cost-efficient commercial sales force. The company's lead product candidate is Dronabinol Oral Solution, a proprietary orally administered liquid formulation of dronabinol, which would be its second branded supportive care product, if approved.

Forward-looking Statements
    Statements included in this press release that are not historical in nature, including, without limitation, any statements related to the outcome of any investigation or the impact of any investigation on Insys' business or marketing practices, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, including risks and uncertainties relating to the unpredictable nature of governmental investigations and those described in Insys' periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, that could cause actual results to differ materially from anticipated results. Consequently, such forward-looking statements are qualified by the cautionary statements, cautionary language and risk factors set forth in Insys' periodic reports and documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Insys' most recent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, and Current Reports on Form 8-K. Insys claims the protection of the safe harbor contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 for forward-looking statements. Insys is providing this information as of December 12, 2013, and assumes no obligation to update or revise the information contained in this press release whether as a result of new information, future events or any other reason.

Subsys® is a registered trademark of Insys Therapeutics, Inc.

Contacts:
    Darryl S. Baker
    Chief Financial Officer
    Insys Therapeutics, Inc.
    602-910-2617

Lisa M. Wilson
    President
    In-Site Communications, Inc.
    212-452-2793

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What should insys of done? Mislead everyone like the rest of the companies. Most recently cephalon settle a case for actiq. A measly drop in the bucket to keep it quiet. Insys does the responsible thing and puts it out to the press. The truth is what they put out. Yes, it was a whilstelblower case. Yes, it was a disgruntled employee whom was fired ( BIG SURPRISE) . Negotiate a fee to shut the whilestleblower up and support the OIG's further investigations on bigger organizations because he or she can't sell, OBVIOUSLY. No big deal. It's one investigation, lawsuit, after the next. Insys just decided to not hide it. Insys did the press release. They did not have to do it and could have kept it quiet for years. Clearly they are not too concerned with what the subpoena says..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A whistleblower? "A" meaning one? It is hilarious that you Insys "reps" like to chalk up disgruntled employees to an inability to sell. The truth is, many left or were let go for refusing to adopt shady business practices enforced by the leaders at Insys. I love how you "reps" discuss this like you know ANYTHING about pharma outside of Insys. The fact is, 90% of the "reps" hired on at Insys have no other experience in pharma sales to compare to. Not only do you guys not know how to properly sell anything, you were hired on so they could pay you bottom barrel salaries and persuade you to sell unethically because none of you knew any better. And now many of the reps at Insys are stuck. Not only do they not have enough legitimate experience to be competitive in the REAL pharma market, their reputations are trashed from working at and staying with an unethical company. To those making bonus, enjoy it while you can because it will not last and when it is over, your career in pharma will be over also.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you seriously insinuating that this industry isn't built on what you call "unethical business' and what I can real business. I'm a manager at another small biotech company and I can tell you the 'leaders' of a company have nothing to with anything ( good or bad) . It's the reps with the heart and soul to earn the American dream and success in a cruel world. Only the strong survive. As a manager, I can tell you we have 50 people looking for the shadiest employees we can find. In fact any good manager will never hire someone like you. How do you think they became managers, they did it the same way the top reps do it. Take your ethics and shove it up your ass. I eat people like you up for breakfast. Your soft and would get your ass kicked if anyone could find out who you are. Any insys employee will be one of the most sought out pharma employees out there idiot! They obviously know what success taste like. Not too mention, any company they interview with will have already paid major fines. Yes Insys will pay a fine, but for now - they are one of the few whom have yet to lose a case...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh huh, no one believes you Dude and no one is threatened or impressed by a guy who says things like "you would get your ass kicked." LOL

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are not concerned, leave come contact information...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you are so disgusted by the low base salary. Some of us thank god every day for good insurance and a paycheck! Others are greedy and always disgruntled, because they believe for some reason that they deserve more that the overwhelming # of unemployed hard working Americans! Thanks god for Insys, and I prey for many more companies like Insys whom are willing to give people opportunities to put food on the table for their children,

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is said that an average family of 4 needs about $75k just to get by with a modest lifestyle. $40k may put food on the table, but the kids will be eating at a picnic table in the park because Mommy or Daddy couldn't pay rent too. A wise salesman once said to me "I live on my commissions, the base is just money for savings". Seems like that's how you have to look at the INSYS comp plan.

17. Let me give you some advice.

1.) Don't have kids if you can't afford them. It's called a condom. Wrap it up.
    2.) Make the wife work. What is this, the 1940s?
    3.) Get a college degree. No one forced you to peddle drugs for a living.
    4.) If you are terrible at what you do, your commissions will be bad; as they should be.
    5.) Stop blaming others for your problems. No one can make you feel inferior except yourself. If you are miserable, internalize and change.
    6.) Whining will get you no where in any industry, especially sales.

-TheMasterOfLife

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made almost $70 last month selling Abstral. I'm flush with cash