Merit Increases

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2014 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Upper Management,

Please note that the inflation for 2013 was about 1.6%. I do good work for you, I am a profitable employee, and I don't complain (excet for here). Over the past year, my workload has skyrocketed, my (unpaid) overtime has increased, and I have had to sacrifice time with my family to meet the demands placed on me by your poor scheduling. As a result, you have said that we have had record profits, and are now a titan in the industry. Please don't act like you're doing me a huge favor giving me a 2% raise. That's barely avoiding an inflational-caused pay cut, that's not a raise.

I realize that you have other things to spend that money on, like new mansions, new porches, or other luxury goods. Please remember the people who made you that money.

Best Regards,

A Humble Worker

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

quit your complaining and get back to work. there have been many other hard working employees that sacrificed time from family and worked overtime and holidays that were FIRED. If you dont want to put up with they way aai does business QUIT. my advise would be find another job and move on like many other former employees were forced to do. double your pleasure, double your fun and double your income.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stupid bully PW strikes again. I will do whatever I want to, idiot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3%

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty much. Too many people feel entitled to a raise just because they still work for the same company year after year after year.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the HR response above.

Gee, what a concept. That's the way it's suppose to work. You're really brainwashed if you buy the tough times, can't afford the raise bullshit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do have a significant other? Dump them.
    Do you have kids? Dump them.
    Do you have a home? Dump it.

What a wonderful world. A great success story.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a pay raise? start sucking

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been almost a year since American Capital merged CML and AAI.....will there be bonuses and raises this year?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toast

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's some funny $hit right there...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I guess the previous posts mean that there won't be much for AAI.

This was posted on glassdoor about CML...sounds like they are in the same boat.

The compensation offered to salaried employees, at least for my position, is below industry standard. The hourly rates for experienced operations personnel and maintenance technicians are travesties. It's worrisome to think that said personnel could quite easily find more lucrative positions elsewhere.

It's disheartening and infuriating to see colleagues work through their lunch breaks, check in during the wee hours of the morning, sacrifice their weekends, and work until their families and spouses demand that they stop for a few precious hours on a routine basis just to meet arbitrary company deadlines. Pushing product out the door is priority number 1. Pesky trivialities like spending time with one's family or living life outside the confines of the lab are of little concern to those holding the purse strings.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This reads to me to be written by a maintenance technician. Get back down on your knees.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it sounds like a booster seat technician. Killed all of them and then jumped ship. Left the new guy to work out all the issues created or ignored. The janitorial contractor was the only one who benefited from that "little" fiasco.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did the janitor make out, was he running the glory hole? Is getting on your knees the only way to get a bonus?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can try singing. This would be a good start:

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
    Über alles in der Welt,

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing new on this site for the past year. Everybody seems just as happy as when I got my box. I'm the one ROTFLMMFAO.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like the monitor of this board deleted another post.....albeit with a racial slur in it. They also seem to be sensitive about comments about persons of short stature. The truth seems to be a target as well.

Merit increases? Anything about the usual pittance?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short stature strapped down in a booster seat and headed north. Not worth talking about any longer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:D:D