Omeros

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2014 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info on the new Omeros contract? Salary, dates, etc?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't worry about that so much. how are your handjob skills?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke to a recruiter yesterday. They were somewhat secretive about the whole project. All they would share is that the territories are quite large and that Omeros is only hiring 25 reps to start. Could not get any info on salary but that they were looking for optical; medical and pharma sales experience. Interviews are taking place next week and that recruiter would present candidates to hiring manager to decide if they should be interviewed. Sounds like a tough process. Good luck to all those that get an interview!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke to a recruiter today - Omeros is a start-up company, only sales force will be contract reps. IVs next week - looking for strong closers with B2B experience - drug is Omidria for cataract surgery. May be buy and bill vs. traditional pharma sale. Call points are opthalmology and ambulatory surgery centers. Wasn't given a salary range, but would guess 65-70s based on similar past contracts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those that spoke to recruiters have you been contacted for an interview yet? Has any been contacted yet for an interview?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO 25 reps for the entire US these contract companies ALWAYS get these bottom feeder companies what else is new

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have a recruiters contact name for the Midwest? I'm interested

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think its too late for ya..IV's were scheduled for yesterday and today in Dallas. Next week is in New Jersey for east coast and south.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed in NJ on Wednesday.
    I would say that it's not too late for anyone. The pool of candidates was not very impressive.
    I have ophth experience, but that was not the norm of people interviewing.
    Salaries are capped at 80K.
    For anyone with experience in this area, you will find that no one in management has ophth experience.
    A lot of questions left unanswered - my sense is that they are delaying the launch until they get their CMS status confirmed, so that doctors are assured of a reimbursement for using Omidria. They bragged about all the marketing people being in place already and no issues with manufacturing, so why would they delay the launch until late summer? I can't blame them for not providing pricing info until they get CMS status confirmed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gabe Athaus

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonnie Woessner

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are trying to get management/ reps as cheap as they can... therefore, reps with no experience calling on ophth. Not a very good sign.
    Not one person from the CEO, National Sales Director, Marketing or RSM's have any ophthalmology experience. They are in this for a quick buck. To fund their other projects in the pipeline. That is all they care about with product. $100M tops if they are very very lucky.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omeros's future is not in optha.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they offer you the job? I was under the impression that the hiring was going to happen quickly. There are other contracts I'm interested in so I don't want to be left wondering. Any ideas on the timeline for hiring?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All CSO try to get reps cheap it's how the game works. Agree re the 100m

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any honest opinions from reps after the first week in the field?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very strange that the last ten posts disappeared from this thread?
    Could Omeros be worried that shareholders are reading this?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not getting the greatest response out there. It's been a rough start.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything? Anyone?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr. Greg Demopulos, the CEO, is an orthopedic surgeon