Update: My partner is working THREE jobs

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So on top of selling mofo'ing houses.....she is also selling specialty pharmacy!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The more bad stuff all these reps do, the more job security for me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally would speak with her before it it too late; this person definitely has too much time on their hands.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this rep should be asked to do a developmental breakout at the next POA to share how they handle 2 and 3 jobs. I think most will find this very motivating and far more interesting than the BS our Marketing teams will share.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whenever I want a chuckle-wuckle for the company I listen to the recording I have of a regional conference call last year when one of our superstar female reps asks a question while she's driving through a Dunkin donuts. It is SO classic. I have it timestamped and everything. YOu can even hear her DM laughing in the background. Hooky-wwokie, you can drive drunk and not get fired after having this one in your pocket. Thanks, Miss I Always Want to be part of a conference call and Ask Questions so I'm noticed lady! Marti, she's your girl!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I'll bite. You have posted about this Dunkin Donuts episode on several threads. You seem to think it is some get out of jail free card. How's that? I'm guessing that it has to do with proof that this rep was driving while on her cell? You have it recorded? So let me try and 'splain this to you... If it were me, I'd simply say I was on the call and walked into the store to get coffee and apologize for the distraction it caused. If they could tell I was in drive through, I'd apologize and say I was parked and decided to pull through drive through since call was going long and then I'd assure whoever was asking that I promptly re-parked and enjoyed my beverage while safely listening to the rest of the call. I'd assure them that I'd never drive on a public road while using my cell and that I never left the parked lot.

The bigger question I'd have if I were the company would be "why is some jerkoff field rep recording conference calls?" Seriously, with all of the dirt you could probably find, off label sales direction for example, you have a hard on for some chick ordering coffee? At most, if they ever said anything to her at all, it would be a slap on the wrist or a "don't do that again." You really are one of the worth types of rep trolls I see on cafepharma. The one who is so passive aggressive that they conspire against fellow reps and hint at little things that somewhat identify them instead of addressing any issues directly. You are a douche.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I'll bite. You have posted about this Dunkin Donuts episode on several threads. You seem to think it is some get out of jail free card. How's that? I'm guessing that it has to do with proof that this rep was driving while on her cell? You have it recorded? So let me try and 'splain this to you... If it were me, I'd simply say I was on the call and walked into the store to get coffee and apologize for the distraction it caused. If they could tell I was in drive through, I'd apologize and say I was parked and decided to pull through drive through since call was going long and then I'd assure whoever was asking that I promptly re-parked and enjoyed my beverage while safely listening to the rest of the call. I'd assure them that I'd never drive on a public road while using my cell and that I never left the parked lot.

The bigger question I'd have if I were the company would be "why is some jerkoff field rep recording conference calls?" Seriously, with all of the dirt you could probably find, off label sales direction for example, you have a hard on for some chick ordering coffee? At most, if they ever said anything to her at all, it would be a slap on the wrist or a "don't do that again." You really are one of the worst types of rep trolls I see on cafepharma. The one who is so passive aggressive that they conspire against fellow reps and hint at little things that somewhat identify them instead of addressing any issues directly. You are a douche.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that most of these terrible things are being posted by an individual or individuals who are hoping that a certain other person will be blamed for them. The individual rumored to be posting these things is a good person with character and integrity who would never stoop to this level and I know that for a fact. I hear rumors of this person and I cannot understand why such a vile scheme of lies and innuendo has been forced upon this guy. I almost want to name him just so he knows that there are people in this company who absolutely hate what has been done to him and what is being done to him, and support him all the way. This guy has always been there to help anyone who needs it and at a time when he is going through some rough things you gang up on him. What a bunch of cowards and bullies. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She works for real estate and for a specialty pharmacy company called Quality Pharmacy. One of the GI reps saw her card in an office and recognized her name. She is supposed to be selling Invokana with me!!!!!!!!!

I want to tell my manager, but she's so young and new she won't know what to do

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you crazy? Of course she knows what to do she is a district manager.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's learn on the job. She won't know what to do.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is where I call bullshit. The op is either someone with an ax to grind against this "three job" rep, or is trying to throw the counterpart of this "three job" rep under the bus. Posting shots at people with enough info to identify them is classic, passive aggressive dick head behavior. If you were seriously looking for advice there would be no details, you would be trying to remain anonymous. But let's see, from what you posted we know that you and your direct counterpart work for a new female rep. We know you are new. We know you both sell invokana. We know she sells real estate and that she works specialty pharma for a company called Quality Pharmacy in the GI space. Very easy to figure out who she is and expose who you are. That is why I call bullshit and think you are a cunt little coward who is trying to mess with this rep and using her new hire counterpart as the scapegoat for it.

Advice for the rep working three jobs... immediately work to identify who is trying to get you fired, it's probably not your counterpart. When you do, file a complaint with HR to create a reason for this person to be coming after you. Put them under the microscope. And if you are working three jobs, good for you but be prepared to CYA and explain it all away. Good luck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who use the word "cunt" in conversation are worthless pieces of trash

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advice for above poster: class-less use of the English language will get you nowhere in life. Next time pull up a dictionary and try something better than "c$$t", moron.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I am her partner and she sucks. Yes I'm being passive aggressive because I'm new and nervous to go to my manager and I hope that she gets exposes here for her HORRIBLE work ethics. She is the worst partner I've ever had,too lazy to even grab a few signatures a day. She gets like 2 a day at most, averageing maybe 5-8 offices per week. I hope she gets caught, and I get hired someone who actually works and needs the paycheck

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So where lies the problem? A rep could sell real estate on the side since that's turned in to a virtual office gig and aside from an occasional phone call it wouldn't need to interfere with the pharma job at all. They could also work for a specialty pharmacy as a 1099 rep and just maintain a few offices. If anything, that could even add valur and get them access to help with selling the pharma products. Sounds like the original poster either hasnt learned to leverage their time, is just jealous, or has an axe to grind about something else.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I pointedly used that word and don't need a dictionary (actually, shouldn't you have recommended a thesaurus?) It is a strong word and befits the type who would employ such passive aggressive measures to either expose their counterpart or to make others think the attack is coming from a fellow rep. What is classless (no hyphen necessary) is someone spending more time worrying about other's side jobs than their own business. If it really is a concern, the OP should man up, stop being sick a little bitch and tell them to their face.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I meant dictionary because you clearly don't know the definition of c$$t. It's hypocrite trolls like you, c$$t.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life!!!!! Do you feel better after your brainless CP battle??? It's thanksgiving for Christ sake. Literal loser you are

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, I think my use of it was spot on.

Vulgar.
    the vulva or vagina.
    a contemptuous term used to refer to a woman.
    a term used to refer to a contemptible person.