Interviews for expansion

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What type of questions are they asking during the interview process? How soon are offers being made? It is my understanding all interviews occur the same day within a region.
    Any information is appreciated!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the replies.....or lack thereof should answer your question. Take you talents to a new industry and thrive.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

company and hiring managers are a joke.
    don't waste your time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have do not laugh when they tell you the prices of Duexis and Vimovo

you have to be able to say "worth every penny" and "how much does it cost you when someone bleeds to death doc?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This would have to be one of the most bizarre interviews that I have attended. The hiring manager asked very few questions and asked me to discuss my resume and that was it. Apparently, this company only wants B2B reps. However, the manager moved forward with experienced pharma reps. This must be a blessing in disguise. Strange...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered on Friday and the interviews were standard, I went through 4 of them. I was flat out told that they will not take applicants with big pharma experience because of the bad habits they have. I have 3 years of big pharma but I also have 5 years of B2B sales. I did a ton of research into this company and its a great opportunity, the bonus/commission is rated the best in pharma also Pennsaid is a great drug. I called a friend of mine who is a pain doc and he went on and on about how good the drug is.The company is 9 years old and the stock has more than doubled over that time with a forecast to more than double over the next 3 years, these forecasts are direct from Wall Street. For all those negative people on here, I highly suggest you Google because the information is out there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this company inside and out. Probably better than some of their own employees. I am extremly qualified and have never experienced an interview like this one. I'm certain politics were involved in my situation. So, I feel fortunate that I did not proceed. Also, with Celebrex going generic... These drugs really don't stand a chance.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I accepted an offer today, in the past 12 months I have turned down offers from Forest, Phizer and JJ. Non of those felt right, I did a ton of research and this is a good gig

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company hired a used car salesman in a Midwest territory. Be prepared for doctors to laugh at you w/ these garbage drugs

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you used to sell used cars you are perfect for this job! Cheese ball losers that are filthy scum of the earth. Wouldn't work for this company if you paid me $150,000 your reputation will be ruined but I guess a used car salesman doesn't care about that

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someone is pissed they didn't get hired! Hey pal you can always work contracts for Inventiv or Publicis

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very different from any other interview I have been to. At the end of the interview I was taken back to the waiting room and was asked to gather my belongings ans was given a letter thanking me for my time, and that I had completed the interviews for the day and that they will be reaching out to me with the interview process or to reach out to the recruiter if I have any questions in the meantime. I was a bit thrown off with the letter?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed last week and the DM was not wearing any pants. Is this normal procedure for Horizon?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. He was giving you a sign.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with some of your post.. Pennsaid is a good product and I sold it at another company but the problem is coverage. It's very expensive over $200 a bottle and most time 2 are needed per month. The drug isn't covered in Medicare, Medicaid and about 50% of commercial plans because of cost. It's one of those drugs if you get doctors on board that they will see good results and get good feedback from patients but only 2 out of 10 that doctors write will actually get filled. Duexis on the other hand is an overpriced dog and easily switched at the pharmacy